ProShot camera app.

cristixxxlog

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

A question:
- In Manual mods, changing a setting (say shutter speed) will make the other parameters (iso, wb etc) take this mod in consideration and readjust, or not?

As I've tested it does not... The Windows Camera does.

This would be very useful, as I need a profile with SS modified only (need at least a 1/40 for some poor lit scenarios where the kid is moving).

Sent from mTalk

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Another feedback.

Can ProShot be made independent from the "Rotation Lock" setting?
I always keep my rotation lock on and I have gotten used to the Windows Camera being able to change from Landscape to portrait even with lock on.

hehe

I'll look into that. Right now ProShot is just relying on the OS to tell it when to rotate the device.

An update is in store (usual caveat about store replication etc) - seems to have fixed camera roll issue, haven't tested anything else.

Yep! Should be all good on that front with v1.0.7 :)

Hello,

A question:
- In Manual mods, changing a setting (say shutter speed) will make the other parameters (iso, wb etc) take this mod in consideration and readjust, or not?

As I've tested it does not... The Windows Camera does.

This would be very useful, as I need a profile with SS modified only (need at least a 1/40 for some poor lit scenarios where the kid is moving).

Sent from mTalk

Hmm, you're right, it's not automatically adjusting for me, either. This was definitely working before so I'm puzzled. I'll look into it first thing in the morning (it's late at night in the US right now).

View attachment 130083

fw : 01078.00053.16236.35009

By any chance are you saving photos to the SD card?

MNagisa

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I'll look into that. Right now ProShot is just relying on the OS to tell it when to rotate the device.

Hmm, you're right, it's not automatically adjusting for me, either. This was definitely working before so I'm puzzled. I'll look into it first thing in the morning (it's late at night in the US right now).

1.I always save photo to internal storge.
2.Only seems to happen in Manual Mode, Auto Mode is ok...

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I would like to buy app. But I only have Lumia 640. Could you please explain how TIFF format works with my camera. Because I can not use RAW sensor with official app (due to my camera)

MNagisa

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site

I always save photos to phone storge , not to SD card (maybe move to SD card later) , and it is ok at auto mode , but error at the others...

najgori

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I purchased HDR option ,what else we can buy to upgrade app?
I can't find that information even on your site.
Also... you need to update tutorial on site,to explain EVERY option in application.
For example : when i change from JPEG sensor to RAW,i can change IMG option from 90 to 95,99 or 100.
What that even mean?

(lumia 950 xl user)

najgori

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Well,you can change sensor from JPEG to RAW...also,after update i can't save photo to card.
Same error like other 950xl user. "Error code: 0x88982F50"
It worked on first version,pls fix that ASAP.

holohglr

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I can save on SD - not a problems here. 950XL and Samsung 64GB Pro SD card.
As for HDR -> saved Tiff file (twice bigger than without HDR) is 8 bit only.

holohglr

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
When I change ISO or Shutter Speed values (in Manual mode) - I can't see result on Lumia screen. Is that a Microsoft limitation in API or?
In iOS and Android ProShot app when you change those settings you can preview the result on the screen.
Thanks!

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
bought the crap out of Your app. Didn't wait for the discount to propagate to my country's store. You're welcome. The new interface rocks!

Would You mind sharing a little behind the scenes on how the RAW->JPG etc. options actually work? I like playing with the DNGs in Rawer, but understand that's not an option to get out of ProShot yet.

great work, big fan ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb