[INSTAGRAM] for windows phone

Raghav77

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone please tell me about any Update to
Instagram availability on windows phone marketplace>!

or Any instagram like Apps.....if there pls post the link

Thanx alot !!
:)

Last edited:

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You guys got the gate wrong, its not the 14th its the 18th. The 18th is a Monday, they want a full week of press.

Simple mistake

Instagram to Windows Phone on Feb 187th

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Is this a joke thread or is the proper Instagram app coming to Windows Phone. A link to the news?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Board Express

Trevor Phillips1

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
There are plenty of great Instagam alternatives in the WP8 ecosystem. I use Lomogram and Fhotoroom to edit my pictures and imho those are just as good as what the other platforms are offering for mobile hipster photo editing apps.

89caps

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
There are plenty of great Instagam alternatives in the WP8 ecosystem. I use Lomogram and Fhotoroom to edit my pictures and imho those are just as good as what the other platforms are offering for mobile hipster photo editing apps.

I think people want Instagram not for the filters, but for the access to the social network and to add another big name in windows store.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It's not about the editing, it's about the social aspect of the app. I'm not super upset about no Instagram but I really would like it to show up soon. Same with snapchat.

Also, I think I took this thread a little bit too seriously because it seems like most of the posts are jokes :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb