What is your most wanted app?

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Right now? An app to watch the NCAA tourney on my Lumia 900. Argh. I know I already *****ed about this in a separate thread, but damn, it's frustrating...

ItsLogan

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that feels like the WP app selection is fine for the most part? The only app I wish it had is Pandora. Mayyyyybe Instagram, but I'm not dying without it. Also, I was on iOS previously so it's not like I don't know what I'm missing.

Nick Garza

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Goodreads
Stumbleupon
Pulse/Feedly/Flipboard
Pinterest
Instagram
Tapatalk
TheChive ( a better/official one at least)
Pocket
MLB At Bat

Would be nice to have something like google now as well. An with a nice live tile that kept all of the info important to me in a single "hub" and cycled through it on the live tile.

ShipWreck

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Nike + would be nice and you would think they could get it since they do things with it on the X-box. But I think over all make sure All of the Apps have the same features across the board as they do on all other platforms.

fordcom

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Catch Notes
500px
Gogobot
Opera Browser
Dropbox
Last.fm
Google maps
Lookout Security
Livescore
Kobo
Instagram
Google+
Goodread
Pulse News
Feedly
Color
Friday

e1ys1um

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
@fordcom Last.fm is already available, I have it?

For me, a better eBay app, more account control, coming from ios version and the wp one is lacking.

Would also like to see Strava come to the platform. For me its like the much wanted Instagram. I've a few friends who wont even consider trying windows phone until Strava arrives as they use it daily, sadly Strava by their own admission have no intention of doing so right now :/
Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_310 using Board Express

fordcom

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
@fordcom Last.fm is already available, I have it?

The Last.fm from MS has never worked for since I started using WP.
Tells me to check my network connection when ever I try to log in. Though I have Scrobble Me installed, I would like to see an official app from last.fm

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Opera Browser and Wells Fargo. But Wells Fargo has crappy iOS and Android apps anyway, sometimes it is better to use the browser.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Instagram
Flipboard
Nike+
Letterpress
A decent Scottrade app (nobody has a good one)
Zombieville
Zombieville 2
Zombie Gunship
And yes, an Audible app that works properly.