What is your most wanted app?

e1ys1um

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
The Last.fm from MS has never worked for since I started using WP.
Tells me to check my network connection when ever I try to log in. Though I have Scrobble Me installed, I would like to see an official app from last.fm

Thats a bummer, had no problem myself fortunately. In that respect an official app would be good, espcially with the ability to keep track of what you've played outside the app, hopefully with time and growth we'll see them come.

Allan Cantillo

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
1. Waze
2. Tango video
3. Teamviewer
4. Official app for live scores in ATP World tour, and all Tennis Grand Slams, It's very annoying not having this on WP
5. Facebook official app (not for me, but for the "WP image/marketing")
6. Instagram (not for me, but for the "WP image/marketing")
7. Amazon cloud player
8. Hulu

Texas8412

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
USAA
iHeart Radio/ooTunes/updated TuneIn Radio
USAA
Southwest Airlines
USAA
SiriusXM
USAA
Disneyworld MyDisneyExperience
Cox Communications (cable TV)
ESPN streaming app
Did I mention USAA?

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't this be sweet (maybe in the not-to-distant future): An app that pulls up location-aware fast food restraints, let's you choose which one you wish to patron, then provides a current menu through which you can make your order (entering on behalf of the family or pass around to each) so that your complete and precise order can be shared via NFC by a single tap instead of speaking, along with your payment. They can't screw the order up, easy financial transaction, perfect use of a mobile device. Build it and they will come. For free of course (funded by fast food promotional adverts). I don't do much fast food but after an experience today I really don't know why this wouldn't be around the corner?

Subserved_Meteor

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'd say for me its an App from my bank, as they already released a good app for iPhone...c'mon UBS! You can do it! And I guess a good YouTube app wouldn't be too bad to

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
There you are. I see you. You're hiding. oh.gif
Instagram-WP.jpg

I don't need this app, but I WANT it for our ecosystem, our sales, and our market share! It's happening! WP is snatching wigs here and there, it's starting!

Anyways, what I really want is Box/Office integration. I have 7G in SkyDrive, but I have 25GB in Box, so it'll be nice to actually integrate both together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte