What is your most wanted app?

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Proper Facebook and official and dropbox and adobe PDF :'( although adobe said they are currently trying to work on it, although they have said this for awhile :p (since January I believe)

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Temple run and pretty much any game to be uploaded on time, friends on android and iphone always ask what my highest score on something was and I tell them that the app isn't available, by the time it is and I tell them I just got draw something wanna play? they say that it's a thing of the past.

garbro

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
A bit off-topic, but anyone have any idea by how many apps iOS & Android app stores are inflated by adding trial versions to their total # of apps? 100,000 or more? I've been told the number is pretty significant

slap0rama

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I would love ESPN Fantasy Football and fantasy baseball, I do not care much for instagram but I guess we need it so more people can join up. But really I am all set with apps, I have everything else I need =)

hoosiers7120

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Better GroupMe and Facebook applications but what windows phone 8 offer right now are perfect. A few more apps like Pandora and stuff wont hurt either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon