- Barclays apps, Commonwealth Bank Australia apps and other bank apps
- Interactive broker, Comsec, and other trading apps
- 500px
- Dropbox
- Candycrush
- Pinterest
- Quora
- Bitstrip
Path and candycrush will be available soon, that's what I heared .. Actually Path is in beta @ windows phone store.
ABout 500px .. The official app is already there, yes its a bit buggy but Its there .

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Apps:
-BBM
-BBM
-and BBM
-Some medical apps that can help me go through my studying.
- flipboard
- feedly ( I know there are a lot of good alternatives )

Updates :
- Facebook. Should be MUCH more like what's found on android and IOS, especially fix that chat problem.
- Skype is MS's own app .. Come on .. Can't send pics, the chat interface in outdated and now working as it should, also wish Skype had that ( delivered, and seen) thing .. I would leave almost any other APp for it.
Got many new ideas for Skype app

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Apps:
-BBM
-BBM
-and BBM
-Some medical apps that can help me go through my studying.
- flipboard
- feedly ( I know there are a lot of good alternatives )

Updates :
- Facebook. Should be MUCH more like what's found on android and IOS, especially fix that chat problem.
- Skype is MS's own app .. Come on .. Can't send pics, the chat interface in outdated and now working as it should, also wish Skype had that ( delivered, and seen) thing .. I would leave almost any other APp for it.
Got many new ideas for Skype app

y r u so crazy about BBM? there are no. of other messaging apps in the market. BBM is not the only one. r u one of those who has shifted to WP from BB? then i can understand ur position as ur all existing frndz and groups u must be missing.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
y r u so crazy about BBM? there are no. of other messaging apps in the market. BBM is not the only one. r u one of those who has shifted to WP from BB? then i can understand ur position as ur all existing frndz and groups u must be missing.

Actually that's exactly the case here. My last two phones where the BB 9720 and the 9900 .. Great phones.
And got alot of friends on BBM, and id really love to have that experience in my new phone especially after android and IOS had it.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Most wanted app right now:
Me would like a dashcam app.
One that loops at 2 or 5 or 20 minute selectable intervals.
(Wonder if I could write one?)

Charles Wang

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Path and candycrush will be available soon, that's what I heared .. Actually Path is in beta @ windows phone store.
ABout 500px .. The official app is already there, yes its a bit buggy but Its there .

This list needs a bit of updating since I posted. The two banks I use in Australia and the UK have released apps. 500px is viewing only I believe, it would be nice if you could post. Dropbox, Candycrush and Bitstrip are more nice to haves, but still really missing Path (I know it's coming, but it was announced more than 6 months ago!) and Airbnb.

The list for updates hasn't changed as those apps still need updates to be on par or better than the iOS equivalent.

diapers

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Most wanted app right now:
Me would like a dashcam app.
One that loops at 2 or 5 or 20 minute selectable intervals.
(Wonder if I could write one?)

I wrote this one for Nokia's app challenge. Live Dash Cam | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

it only records max 30 seconds when you tap the screen if you run into an "event". For example, you're sitting at a stop light and someone runs a red light. You tap the screen and it will save what happened 10 seconds before and 10 seconds after you tapped it (before and after times are configurable).

Continuous recording may be possible but there doesn't seem enough interest to justify spending more time on it. Strangely most of my downloads have come from Poland!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I wrote this one for Nokia's app challenge. Live Dash Cam | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

it only records max 30 seconds when you tap the screen if you run into an "event". For example, you're sitting at a stop light and someone runs a red light. You tap the screen and it will save what happened 10 seconds before and 10 seconds after you tapped it (before and after times are configurable).

Continuous recording may be possible but there doesn't seem enough interest to justify spending more time on it. Strangely most of my downloads have come from Poland!

Wow thanks!!
I knew there had to be a good app in the store somewhere.
Very much appreciated!

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
FORZA on wp8 would be great and give real racing something to worry about. Plus it put a little money back in Microsoft Windows phone division

di_genius_7

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
@deecoop0351 I ask for that game a million times see MS worried about other companies not making apps & games for there WP and they're not doing so either they have lots of games they can make a mini port r full game of, I've been using windows phone from it was windows mobile 5 and MS never make any apps for it that's why they come with new version every two yr, always relying on built in office for selling point.

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
1. Wells Fargo Banking App with the my spending report

2. Instagram

3. Pandora (1st Party)

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Pandora has Ben available as an official app for almost a year now.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs