Left-Right audio balance?

Cubellius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have some crappy headphones that are louder on my left ear than on my right ear. In Windows I can "fix" this by adjusting the left-right audio balance to make left quiter and right louder. Is there any app like this for WP8? I tried searching but nothing really came up :( Thanks in advance!

thereal_entheos

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know too. On Android, there are a couple of audio players that have balance control, but no system wide control that I know of. The iphone / ipod touch does have it system wide hidden under accessability (after many years of not). Anyway I have an a bad ear with limited hearing, not lousy headphones, and it does suck that such a basic feature that used to be common on older stereos (and even some headphones) is gone for whatever reason. For me with bluetooth earbuds, It's frustrating enough to back to the iphone. I'm kind of sick of having even a few simple features not added to my 822 since I got it, even though Nokia really keeps up their end of updating software, MS is MIA.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Would also be nice to have a mono output setting for those occasions when you are playing through a crappy work van radio with one speaker busted! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3