Alright, so I keep trying to find good emulators for WP, but to no avail. I saw the post today on WPcentral, but was disappointed again to see that it was a paid app. What are some good, free emulators you guys use for each gaming platform? Thanks in advance.
    02-24-2013 10:38 AM
    Honestly I wasn't even aware this was something that was possible with WP8

If I wanted emulation I'd go to android no doubt, that platform is famous for its emulation capabilities
    02-24-2013 11:33 AM
    Alright, so I keep trying to find good emulators for WP, but to no avail. I saw the post today on WPcentral, but was disappointed again to see that it was a paid app. What are some good, free emulators you guys use for each gaming platform? Thanks in advance.

Seriously, just pay the two dollars.
    Why the **** do people think they're entitled to free apps? Devs are entitled to a little money for all the work they put into the app.
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
    02-24-2013 12:22 PM
    Why the **** do people think they're entitled to free apps? Devs are entitled to a little money for all the work they put into the app.
    Especially on Windows Phone, because most apps come with a free trial, so there's less risk of wasting your money!
    02-24-2013 01:26 PM
    Ditto. Its not like the decent emulators are free on android either.
    02-24-2013 01:29 PM
    You don't have any choice in emulators on WP anyway.

NES: vNESLight
    SNES: SNES8X (WP8 only)
    GG/SMS: Blue Tomato
    GameBoy/GameBoy Color: Purple Cherry
    GameBoy Advance: VBA8 (WP8 only)

There you go, all of your options. And yes, they're all paid apps except for SNES8X, which I suspect will become a paid app in the next few days, since all of the developer's other apps on Windows 8 and Windows Phone are now paid apps.
    02-24-2013 02:48 PM