Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a good app that can make flash cards. There are three that I have tried out: Flash Card, Flashcards+, and My Flashcards. Unfortunately, these all seem to be a bit too basic. I would like the option of being able to manage my flash cards, i.e. move them from one group to another, set aside the ones that I got wrong, etc. This is mainly to learn German.

Is there anything like this out there? I don't mind paying. Thanks.
    02-27-2013 04:38 AM
    Are you searching the store for flashcards or German? maybe even try searching Allemand.
    02-27-2013 08:16 AM
    palandri: I'm searching for an app where I can make my own flash cards for whatever subject.
    palandri likes this.
    02-27-2013 10:34 AM
    palandri: I'm searching for an app where I can make my own flash cards for whatever subject.
    I understand now. Have you tried:
    Quiz Cards | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    02-27-2013 10:40 AM
    Thanks again. This app looks pretty good, but it isn't available in my region (Germany). Crud. Guess I'll just have to wait
    02-28-2013 05:37 AM
    Try studyblue - it's excellent and gives opportunity for sharing between students, classmates etc!
    06-12-2013 03:03 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a good app that can make flash cards. There are three that I have tried out: Flash Card, Flashcards+, and My Flashcards. Unfortunately, these all seem to be a bit too basic. I would like the option of being able to manage my flash cards, i.e. move them from one group to another, set aside the ones that I got wrong, etc. This is mainly to learn German.

This is OT, but if you want to learn German, try to use Duolingo (it's not available for WP yet) ;)
    06-12-2013 04:38 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Hi,

Try "flashcards" by Microsoft, as it allows you to make your own -- it was updated 3 weeks ago.
    06-12-2013 04:53 AM
    Best Flash Card app for me ist KLEIO - there is also a Desktop app and a Windows 8 app

Kleio Flashcards | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-13-2014 01:20 PM
    04-14-2014 09:07 AM
    Try Fresh Memory. It is a flashcards application, which uses the Spaced Repetition method for learning (similar to SuperMemo and Anki). The flashcards can be created by the user or exported from CSV or text files. It supports images in the cards. fresh-memory.com
    10-19-2015 02:23 AM