Equivalent to My Tracks

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Google has an awesome app on Android called My Tracks. It enables you to record and map the route you drive/walk/bicycle. Anything like that on Windows Phone?

MKairys

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I think A Route Tracker ... is also quite good.
Run The Map is another I just discovered - haven't tried it yet but it looks clean and simple.

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I use outdoor navigation, since it allows me to download google terrain maps and use it offline to record my tracks. (It allows you to upload the gpx/kml file to dropbox as well). I use it for hiking and so far it has worked great...the only downside is that downloading maps takes a long time.

MKairys

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well I've finally settled on one after experimenting with 7 or 8 ;) I tried to like Runtastic becase it appears to be the most popular but I fell in love with Marathon for its beautiful graphs of speed and altitude. The dev also offers a website for analyzing and displaying data over time with a lot of nice stuff - better than Runtastic's site.

mutos

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have one short question.

Reagarding to apps:
- Route Tracker
- Run The Map
- Outdoor navigation

Somebody of you know that these apps are able to work as the navigation because I would like to use my earlier prepared tracks to navigation in above apps. I mean for example track in .gpx format.

Thanks you in advance.
Michal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss