MetroTube having issues?

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Most of the times comments won't load, I get this "try again" thing when going to author's profile and videos have issues loading way too often.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Most of the times comments won't load, I get this "try again" thing when going to author's profile and videos have issues loading way too often.

I think that it is Google, who owns Youtube, making troubles for WP ... it seems that there is no end for troubles with Youtube ...

Well, Vimeo made just a nice apps for WP8 ... I just installed it ... so maybe it is good idea to support Vimeo, if possible ... :)

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I think that it is Google, who owns Youtube, making troubles for WP ... it seems that there is no end for troubles with Youtube ...

Well, Vimeo made just a nice apps for WP8 ... I just installed it ... so maybe it is good idea to support Vimeo, if possible ... :)

Thing is, PrimeTube is working perfectly and have been doing so for a long time. I stopped using MetroTube today.

LazywormApps

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Thing is, PrimeTube is working perfectly and have been doing so for a long time. I stopped using MetroTube today.

Hi! If you fire us an email 'support AT metrotubeapp DOT com' we'll do our best to figure out what the issues is. As stated, we have an update in the pipe which hopefully should fix some of the things we've seen reported.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo