What was that app???

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
:angry::angry:
Well, will make it short. I vaguely remember seeing it here on wpcentral (or maybe another windows phone website), but wasn't there an app released for tagging your songs to show artist backgrounds and all? Didn't have my phone that time so could not check it out, and now I neither remember the name nor can i find it.
Anyone has any idea about that articular app? Should be quite popular, given it solves a much needed functionality for the platform.
Cheers!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I assume you mean:

MPAtool | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You attach artists images to the music in your library, so you can see the artists' images on the lockscreen while playing music. I use it, and while it's cool, two warnings:

1. It's a VERY slow process to manually add them to a large library (I spent a couple of days doing it, as I didn't want to do it in one sitting).
2. It KILLS your battery. Just doing maybe 20-30 artists over about 20 minutes, I think I went though 20% of my battery.

This is something you'll want to do near a power source with a good deal of spare time, as the automatic option is pretty crappy, as the first image is usually not a good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro