Chronos Calendar Time

toptier

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I have Chronos calendar synced with my Microsoft calendar so it shows all the events I've already saved there and have access to from anywhere.

But I noticed the Chronos calendar shows every event off by 2 hours. If an event starts at 11:30 (and shows 11:30 on the windows calendar) it will show as being at 9:30 in the Chronos calendar and this is typical for ball events/appointments.

I haven't found any way to adjust this in the settings...has anyone else found a way to solve this?

I realize the developer may not have configures different time zones in the USA but I thought t it shouldn't matter since all the events are being synced with the windows account.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you pulling you calendar data from Google? I have seen other posts about it syncing times wrong to WP*. I use Chronos and sync with outlook and all my times are correct.

toptier

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, I have mine synced with my Live account also...I went to the account settings to verify the timezone and still off by two hours for all appointments after syncing.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for thread hijacking, but does your chronos app access facebook events properly? Mine doesnt and thats why I have to use the built-in app :( Instead of showing the events it says "Private" with "Not accessible due to restrictions in the operating system" in Details field. Can I change this somehow?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077