05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 99100101102103 ...
tools
    If I don't get the update by end if this week switching to Migram till I get the update.
    Its really frustrating waiting for the update. :|
    05-01-2014 07:25 AM
    If I don't get the update by end if this week switching to Migram till I get the update.
    Its really frustrating waiting for the update. :|

Download migram now itself. Its not worth waiting for the update cause i don't think it will come next week also.

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    05-01-2014 09:31 AM
    Already shifted to Migram... Cant wait for this dumb app to get an update...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    05-01-2014 09:52 AM
    I've just tried reinstalling whatsapp and now it's not even showing up in the notification center configuration...
    05-01-2014 11:08 AM
    I already have Migram just don't have that many contacts using it and its useless convincing those droid fans since they already have a pretty perfect version..
    05-01-2014 11:18 AM
    Whatsapp seems to be working perfectly for me atm.
    05-01-2014 11:29 AM
    I've just tried reinstalling whatsapp and now it's not even showing up in the notification center configuration...
    It comes after a notification
    05-01-2014 11:29 AM
    It comes after a notification
    ? I'm talking about the app not being listed here:

windows-phone-8.1-notification-center-100246881-large.png
    05-01-2014 11:40 AM
    ? I'm talking about the app not being listed here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows-phone-8.1-notification-center-100246881-large.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	233.4 KB 
ID:	65189

You need to get the first notification in order for any app to appear there.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    05-01-2014 11:47 AM
    Tomorrow is the AMA from Joe we need to make a WhatsApp questions why the development is so bad and why Rudy them don't help or something like that..
    borasar likes this.
    05-01-2014 02:04 PM
    Tomorrow is the AMA from Joe we need to make a WhatsApp questions why the development is so bad and why Rudy them don't help or something like that..
    That's more a question for Whatsapp than Joe Belfiore.
    05-01-2014 02:07 PM
    That's more a question for Whatsapp than Joe Belfiore.
    Yes, but the reply may be interesting
    05-01-2014 02:17 PM
    What does Joe, Microsoft or Rudy has to do with Whatsapp? :)
    05-01-2014 02:19 PM
    At least they can tell us the exact reason why update is taking so much of time to come on windows phone. They must in contact with whatsapp developer team.

05-01-2014 02:21 PM
    At least they can tell us the exact reason why update is taking so much of time to come on windows phone. They must in contact with whatsapp developer team.

don't expect Microsoft to know the reason. This is all whatsapp. There have been a lot of developments in the beta version of whatsapp, and only they know why they aren't releasing it. Asking whatsapp is appropriate.
    05-01-2014 02:24 PM
    don't expect Microsoft to know the reason. This is all whatsapp. There have been a lot of developments in the beta version of whatsapp, and only they know why they aren't releasing it. Asking whatsapp is appropriate.

They'll have that same regular reply, that the developers are trying hard.

I've got tired of their replies and their service. Here's a sample of the email i sent them.

05-01-2014 02:34 PM
    Yes, but the reply may be interesting
    The reply to this question is going to be that Microsoft doesn't develop WhatsApp, so they don't have an answer for you. And then people can go around blaming Microsoft for not being interested in developing WhatsApp for WP.
    Aniket Mhatre likes this.
    05-01-2014 02:38 PM
    An app should be dependent on a platform and users, but here i see users are dependent on an app... Please move on guys... Get a hike or Telegram account. These apps are 100 times better. Why curse the OS, it's so rich and awesome. If a Hike, a Wechat and a Migram can work so smoothly, then its clearly the failure of WhatsApp team and not the OS... Plus by next month BBM would also be available... Why depend so much upon this ****.

05-01-2014 02:47 PM
    An app should be dependent on a platform and users, but here i see users are dependent on an app... Please move on guys... Get a hike or Telegram account. These apps are 100 times better. Why curse the OS, it's so rich and awesome. If a Hike, a Wechat and a Migram can work so smoothly, then its clearly the failure of WhatsApp team and not the OS... Plus by next month BBM would also be available... Why depend so much upon this ****.

All my friends are on whatsapp. Mostly no one uses hike or other apps on android and ios cause they have Whatsapp which is working perfectly. Now convincing them to come on hike is almost impossible. About BBM its better we just don't expect anything. We are expecting it to come next month but i don't think it will come in next month also. Development of apps on windows phone is too slow. Dono why. Thank god atleast i have cortana to do a little show off infront of my friends 😉

05-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I'm in the beta and the app is horrible on 8.1 because there is the annoying pop up that my device is not supported. I start the app get an pop up. Leave the app get an pop up. Open the app lock the screen and open the phone I get an pop up. Want to contact the support I get the pop up and I'm not able to contact the support and I'm beta tester yeah the people really don't want the update with these pop up ( mean the wp8.1 people)
    mpt15 and shmsnh like this.
    05-01-2014 02:53 PM
    All my friends are on whatsapp. Mostly no one uses hike or other apps on android and ios cause they have Whatsapp which is working perfectly. Now convincing them to come on hike is almost impossible. About BBM its better we just don't expect anything. We are expecting it to come next month but i don't think it will come in next month also. Development of apps on windows phone is too slow. Dono why. Thank god atleast i have cortana to do a little show off infront of my friends 😉

You don't need to request anyone man... Just delete your WhatsApp account and tell your friends that you using some other app now. They'll automatically follow you ;-). This is what i did and now have all friends on Telegram. Also if your friends don't shift use Hike free SMS to stay in touch. At least you'll be saved from the harassment this stupid app causes.

Aniket Mhatre and Bilal Pabal like this.
    05-01-2014 03:03 PM
    I'm in the beta and the app is horrible on 8.1 because there is the annoying pop up that my device is not supported. I start the app get an pop up. Leave the app get an pop up. Open the app lock the screen and open the phone I get an pop up. Want to contact the support I get the pop up and I'm not able to contact the support and I'm beta tester yeah the people really don't want the update with these pop up ( mean the wp8.1 people)

Bro, please ask the team to hurry up the process if you can... Situation only gets worse day by day for the users as well as for the Goodwill of WhatsApp developers...

05-01-2014 03:05 PM
    The reply to this question is going to be that Microsoft doesn't develop WhatsApp, so they don't have an answer for you. And then people can go around blaming Microsoft for not being interested in developing WhatsApp for WP.
    Well you can say that Microsoft is not interested in the development of a key app of their mobile os, which is quite inadequate because, i repeat, Whatsapp is a key app. It's more important than sms nowadays
    05-01-2014 03:16 PM
    Bro, please ask the team to hurry up the process if you can...
    He could, but those morons would't listen anyway. You know that. Their incompetence is unprecendented in the history of software development. They are preventing beta testers from contacting support. That beats everything!
    05-02-2014 01:23 AM
    Suddenly the app and development have taken a pathetic turn, and all this after that dumb social network took over...

05-02-2014 06:00 AM
3,811 ... 99100101102103 ...