WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, me too facing the prblm from last 15min, reinstalling the app didn't help, but on my friend's android ph it is working fine...

Edit: Just got the update from frnd that whatsapp is also not running on android's... I think the WhatsApp server is down again....

Last edited:

Halamadrid007

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp servers are down, so its down right now for everyone.. in our group chats everyone of my firends who have iphone 5 and galaxies started viber and we talked about that ****.

Hope it gets solved soon, i tried wifes galaxy mega and thats not wlrking also

Halamadrid007

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
are you sure whatsapp server is down

Yeah its for everyone of my friends who have whatsapp, ww were talling on group chat and suuddenly no masseges was send and recerved, my friend didan group on viber and we talked there about whatsapp servers down.. that happened once when facwbook just bought whatsapp..

And nowi tried to send from wifes galaxy mega phone to her friend massege to see will it be sent but no luck

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp server is working fine now enjoy chatting :)
but dont forgot to watch //build 2014 @ 8:30am pdt :)

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2014

swetha kondubhatla

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
my whatsapp was not working....like pics were nt being sent and audio clips are nt getting downloaded...so i uninstalled it ...now im nt able to register..it is saying"couldnt connect to whatsapp try again later" ....it is very difficult without whtsapp.....plzz help me out....asap..plzzzzzzzzzzz

may b its coz the sever is down...
plzz try helping me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750