05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 115116117118119 ...
tools
    It's not just whatsapp , it's : VSCO Cam,Youtube,Google Chrome,Instagram,Vine,Facebook,Twitter,Kik,Messenger,Retrica,Afterlight,Google +,Tumblr and more....
    This isn't a general discussion thread, this is an official whatsapp thread regarding whatsapp only. If you aren't happy with WP then leave, no need to debate off topic.
    05-16-2014 05:29 PM
    This isn't a general discussion thread, this is an official whatsapp thread regarding whatsapp only. If you aren't happy with WP then leave, no need to debate off topic.
    maybe it is the best for you to leave my friend. you don't have to hang out here!
    05-16-2014 05:58 PM
    This is a forum or what? Forum's a place to discuss particular subjects and that is what we're doing. I do not see lack of respect here. I see frustrated users reporting their problems. What's wrong with that?
    05-16-2014 09:56 PM
    If you aren't happy with WP then leave, no need to debate off topic.
    WhatsApp and Windows Phone are two subjects that are closely tied together. This debate is not off-topic, so let's continue.
    05-17-2014 02:26 AM
    WhatsApp and Windows Phone are two subjects that are closely tied together. This debate is not off-topic, so let's continue.
    Talking about leaving lumia and going to an iphone is infact off topic.
    05-17-2014 02:41 AM
    the least they could do right now is open the beta for public! it will get more bug reports than a closed group right? and at this point most of the users will be happy to have it!
    I agree... They should seriously consider this
    05-17-2014 03:25 AM
    Be patient guys, the update will come... It will be of a high quality, that's why they are taking so long. It is too long I agree, least we know it is on the way. Their update cycle though needs to include WP though, yet I think due to the new voice service and the ever increasing competition ... WP takes a back seat.
    05-17-2014 03:28 AM
    Hahaha I think ppl here are highly paid by Microsoft...they are not baring our problems...they call our problems off topic....4 months no update...what's WhatsApp team cooking....sorry but I'm feeling disappointment....goodbye WPC....now ban me or let it go....who cares....
    05-17-2014 04:27 AM
    Hahaha I think ppl here are highly paid by Microsoft...they are not baring our problems...they call our problems off topic....4 months no update...what's WhatsApp team cooking....sorry but I'm feeling disappointment....goodbye WPC....now ban me or let it go....who cares....
    We aren't paid by Microsoft and how is that even related? It isn't Microsoft making the app!
    05-17-2014 04:39 AM
    Buddy Microsoft doesn't come into the picture here, it's WhatsApp who is to be blamed. Come on man...
    05-17-2014 04:55 AM
    Since this is for Questions..

Q1 : When will the official Whatsapp get an update.?

Q2: Is the Whatsapp beta ever gonna open to public again?
    05-17-2014 06:04 AM
    Since this is for Questions..

Q1 : When will the official Whatsapp get an update.?

Q2: Is the Whatsapp beta ever gonna open to public again?
    This question has been asked so many times, the answer? We don't know, anyone that tells you different is lying and just trying to get attention (VictorGR)
    For the second question, the answers the same as the first. I think the beta was accidently put to the public in that period.
    05-17-2014 06:17 AM

FYI, wpc have posted a dedicated news post for WhatsApp errors. What else wpc can do.
    05-17-2014 06:41 AM
    Seriously?
    05-17-2014 08:35 AM
    Hey guys, besides waiting for an official update like hungry wolfs, I have good news about beta. It is updated again to 2.11.468.0 on 17th May 2014. I tried to get the beta app, but again I couldn't take it.
    Big news again!!! Whatsapp (official version) is not listed in the store anymore. It says that the app is not published anymore. That could be a sign that an official update is coming soon!!!

Official Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
    Beta Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
    KKRLessey and Vishnu Hs like this.
    05-17-2014 08:40 AM
    whatsapp app is missing from store, is update coming or what? I delete Whatsapp for clear temp file, now I can't download Whatsapp.
    05-17-2014 08:48 AM
    Seriously?
    Na just showing my anger....cheer up
    05-17-2014 08:55 AM
    whatsapp app is missing from store, is update coming or what? I delete Whatsapp for clear temp file, now I can't download Whatsapp.
    No it's Available
    05-17-2014 09:01 AM
    Hey guys, besides waiting for an official update like hungry wolfs, I have good news about beta. It is updated again to 2.11.468.0 on 17th May 2014. I tried to get the beta app, but again I couldn't take it.
    Big news again!!! Whatsapp (official version) is not listed in the store anymore. It says that the app is not published anymore. That could be a sign that an official update is coming soon!!!

Official Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
    Beta Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
    Hello I can't see update 468 still stuck on 466 14 may
    05-17-2014 09:03 AM
    Hello I can't see update 468 still stuck on 466 14 may
    haha wait for the update. It shows v468 as I said. So you have now the idea that what's it waiting for an update. I know that you are not to blame for. But we are waiting for an update more than 4 months

Also I have an idea what is going on here. Maybe they will turn beta version link to public. So they removed the official one. Please God, let it done!
    Sarbuland Yatu likes this.
    05-17-2014 09:10 AM
    Removed on the UK store
    05-17-2014 09:10 AM
    Still here on US Store
    05-17-2014 09:11 AM

Each and every guy trying to fool others! The official version is still visible and downloadable. The beta app is not been updated.
    05-17-2014 09:14 AM
    Still here on US Store
    when you entered to store (US-UK both) it says at the left corner, the app is not published anymore. Yes you can reach it by clicking on the I gave you, but if you search whatsapp in the store, It doesn't find it. I know it now, cause I have tried!!!
    05-17-2014 09:15 AM
    No what's app in the US store... I searched for it few seconds back...
    05-17-2014 09:17 AM
3,811 ... 115116117118119 ...