The copy paste support from Jami .T

Sent: ‎08-‎04-‎2014 16:43
To: DBZo07
Subject: [WhatsApp Support] Re: Windows Phone Client 2.11.356

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

Apr 08 04:13

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.

We appreciate your feedback, but we do not have an update yet available for Windows Phone. However, our developers are working hard on providing you with a high quality update soon. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on specifics or give timelines, but do know that we are working on a Windows Phone update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I contacted them trying to enter to the beta program, but right now, they are not adding anyone else to it. Anyways Jami T. from support told me, and I quote, "...our developers are working hard on providing you with a high quality update very soon. Please wait for a new update to be released, it won?t take long now; it will include bug fixes and new features.
"

So, for me this means, very very soon...

💃💃😍

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Why the hell are people still even posting e-mails replies in here? It's frustrating as we already know Whatsapp is going to pull that "We appreciate your feedback, but we do not have an update yet available for Windows Phone." bullcrap here. /rant

Francesco Savoini

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
The copy paste support from Jami .T

Sent: ‎08-‎04-‎2014 16:43
To: DBZo07
Subject: [WhatsApp Support] Re: Windows Phone Client 2.11.356

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

Apr 08 04:13

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.

We appreciate your feedback, but we do not have an update yet available for Windows Phone. However, our developers are working hard on providing you with a high quality update soon. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on specifics or give timelines, but do know that we are working on a Windows Phone update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

This, i think, is the same mail another member of this forum got like two weeks ago

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I contacted them trying to enter to the beta program, but right now, they are not adding anyone else to it. Anyways Jami T. from support told me, and I quote, "...our developers are working hard on providing you with a high quality update very soon. Please wait for a new update to be released, it won?t take long now; it will include bug fixes and new features.
"

So, for me this means, very very soon...

they've been regurgitating the same response to everyone that asks, this unfortunately means nothing

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Then this what I got today

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Any delays or failure to receive a Push notification to your device are usually caused by issues with your phone or network connection.

Please see our FAQ article for some tips on how to configure your notification settings: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/wp/21073483
If you receive a connectivity error or a Push notification error, please see this FAQ article for a list of detailed troubleshooting steps: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/wp/25059541

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit http://translate.whatsapp.com

Take a look at our FAQ: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/

Pretty stupid. I told 'him' providing link to this thread that many people have problems. He still replied that it might be my phone

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Then this what I got today

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Any delays or failure to receive a Push notification to your device are usually caused by issues with your phone or network connection.

Please see our FAQ article for some tips on how to configure your notification settings: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/wp/21073483
If you receive a connectivity error or a Push notification error, please see this FAQ article for a list of detailed troubleshooting steps: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/wp/25059541

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit http://translate.whatsapp.com

Take a look at our FAQ: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/

Pretty stupid. I told 'him' providing link to this thread that many people have problems. He still replied that it might be my phone

Got the same message, it's really weird, the problem came back. It's really annoying now. It seems to work some parts of the day and not others.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ffs. There is NOTHING that can be done. You just need to sit down, shut up and wait. No one can post anything here to fix the problem.

Whatsapp needs to update their app. Get over it and grow some patience for crying out loud.

You guys sound like a bunch of whining babies.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Ffs. There is NOTHING that can be done. You just need to sit down, shut up and wait. No one can post anything here to fix the problem.

Whatsapp needs to update their app. Get over it and grow some patience for crying out loud.

I come here when I'm bored And when I see ppl write same thing over n over n over)))

And yeah I know there isn't any solution 'cause I tryed everything already

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

People will come here and voice their frustrations, it's inevitable and there is nothing that can be done, it'll stop when the issue is fixed, so get over it and grow some patience with them. Stop whining about their whining!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
There is someone whining, than there is someone who is stopper for whining.. Than there are bunch of whining guy and than there are bunch of whining stoppers..

But there is no update...

I had to downgrade just because of WhatsApp.. What is taking WhatsApp team so long to update windows phone version of WhatsApp, there is no justification!! It's a waste to even ask their support!!

Thing is WhatsApp should charge premium if they can't afford to give service to windows phone users. I guess, all are willing to pay, to over come such frustration!! I wish BBM crush WhatsApp, asap!!

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Lets all reply to Jane T. for letting her know how disappointed we all are with the monkey programmers at facebug or whatsapp. whatever they are now. Are they coding on mars or what? that maybe the reason for the ******* bits taking so damn long to arrive to earth. I am sick of waiting those marsupials to release at least a friking open beta. So please, annoy those slow retards a little and send a nice email to Jane T. If those hipsters and R2-D2 lovers have updates why the **** we dont?

support@whatsapp.com

They won't care, they'll just keep sending generic emails back. Have some patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo