05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 128129130131132 ...
tools
    The battery drain is unbelievable... I am using the WhatsApp while I'm charging it the percentage just stuck there not charging and now it dropped by 2% while charging

WP8.1DP
    Yeah! The battery drain is seriously just too high :( Hope this is fixed in the next update. It needs to be addressed immediately.
    05-20-2014 11:29 AM
    05-20-2014 11:44 AM
    well Good Morning! :)
    I have already passed it on to you on the previous page.
    davesannie likes this.
    05-20-2014 12:44 PM
    Did someone already installed it ?
    05-20-2014 12:49 PM
    Did someone already installed it ?
    yes. as our lovely beta tester bssnik has said there is nothing to report about it. Nothing seen anything changed. (talking about v474)
    davesannie likes this.
    05-20-2014 03:38 PM
    Just tried hike... Damn so perfect to the liking.. But no people use it.. Haihhhh
    05-20-2014 05:14 PM
    Just tried hike... Damn so perfect to the liking.. But no people use it.. Haihhhh
    So, in a perfect world most people would use a polished app like Hike, but this world sucks
    05-20-2014 05:24 PM
    So, in a perfect world most people would use a polished app like Hike, but this world sucks
    Yes, in the same way that in a perfect world most people would use a polished OS like Windows Phone.
    05-20-2014 05:56 PM
    WhatsApp “will be restored soon” says Microsoft
    It has now been three days since the most popular messaging app in the world disappeared from the Windows Phone Store.
    Since then we have not had an update from WhatsApp beyond the statement, which they re-iterated to us once again today, saying:
    Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to un-publish WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows Phone platform. We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly. We apologize to our users for the temporary inconvenience.
    We therefore turned to Microsoft, who was not much more forthcoming, but was somewhat more reassuring.
    They said:

The WhatsApp app has been temporarily removed from the Windows Phone store and will be restored soon. We are in the process of working with WhatsApp to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.
    While it is good to see Microsoft express some confidence in the app coming back to the Windows Phone store soon, we know many of our readers are worried as to the nature of the issue, and whether it has any security implications for current users. WhatsApp has been implicated in the past in privacy issues and data loss on Android, and messaging apps like BBM has had vulnerabilities like the Heartbleed OpenSSL bugwhich affected applications without the OS itself being vulnerable.
    Do our readers think Microsoft and WhatsApp should be more forthcoming regarding the underlying issue? Let us know below.

source: WhatsApp “will be restored soon” says Microsoft | WMPoweruser
    05-20-2014 06:19 PM
    WhatsApp “will be restored soon” says Microsoft
    It has now been three days since the most popular messaging app in the world disappeared from the Windows Phone Store.
    Since then we have not had an update from WhatsApp beyond the statement, which they re-iterated to us once again today, saying:
    Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to un-publish WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows Phone platform. We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly. We apologize to our users for the temporary inconvenience.
    We therefore turned to Microsoft, who was not much more forthcoming, but was somewhat more reassuring.
    They said:

The WhatsApp app has been temporarily removed from the Windows Phone store and will be restored soon. We are in the process of working with WhatsApp to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.
    While it is good to see Microsoft express some confidence in the app coming back to the Windows Phone store soon, we know many of our readers are worried as to the nature of the issue, and whether it has any security implications for current users. WhatsApp has been implicated in the past in privacy issues and data loss on Android, and messaging apps like BBM has had vulnerabilities like the Heartbleed OpenSSL bugwhich affected applications without the OS itself being vulnerable.
    Do our readers think Microsoft and WhatsApp should be more forthcoming regarding the underlying issue? Let us know below.

source: WhatsApp “will be restored soon” says Microsoft | WMPoweruser
    Already posted here http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...tm#post2549615
    05-20-2014 07:23 PM
    Friend just bought a 625.

"no whatsapp? This phone sucks" 😐
    05-21-2014 06:03 AM

Your friend should have looked before making the leap. Return phone and follow the isheep.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk
    05-21-2014 06:08 AM
    Your friend should have looked before making the leap. Return phone and follow the isheep.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk
    Actually you cant blame the guy....whatsapp is the first thing people will install, and if its not in the market then thats dissapointing. If it was gone for a day then ok, but its taking a lot of time, to much time , im glad that the Nokia 930 is not there yet lol
    05-21-2014 06:22 AM
    Actually you cant blame the guy....whatsapp is the first thing people will install, and if its not in the market then thats dissapointing. If it was gone for a day then ok, but its taking a lot of time, to much time , im glad that the Nokia 930 is not there yet lol
    It's a she :)

And I agree with you.
    05-21-2014 06:28 AM

you could tell her it will be back soon. The phone won't suck then
    05-21-2014 06:31 AM
    It's a she :)

And I agree with you.
    Lol ok hahaha sorry

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    05-21-2014 06:32 AM
    No whatsapp is a premium bonus. Use Hike
    05-21-2014 06:58 AM
    Can v expect WhatsApp update this week end?
    05-21-2014 07:01 AM
    Can v expect WhatsApp update this week end?

Until 1 June I would not expect much...
    05-21-2014 07:03 AM
    how "soon" is that?

today, tonight, tomorrow, the next day after tomorrow, this week, next week, this month, next month, this year, next year, this century, next century, this millenium, next millenium?

the word "SOON" is damn too speculative to use in this matter..
    05-21-2014 07:26 AM
    how "soon" is that?

today, tonight, tomorrow, the next day after tomorrow, this week, next week, this month, next month, this year, next year, this century, next century, this millenium, next millenium?

the word "SOON" is damn too speculative to use in this matter..
    So don't speculate.. Just wait
    05-21-2014 07:40 AM
    Unfortunately, "piece of string" theory applies here, which is frustrating.
    05-21-2014 07:41 AM
    I found whatsapp cause a restart on my lumia 920 since wp8.1 preview and the latest update. On wp8.1, it restart approx. 5 times after it freeze a while when i am write a message. After the wp 8.1 latest update, today my lumia restart for the first time with the same scenario.
    05-21-2014 09:00 AM
    Still not back? Omg, I thought it'd be in a few hours, not after 1 week! What is this mess? I hate this situations only happen with WP !!!Really , so sad :(
    05-21-2014 10:40 AM
    Still not back? Omg, I thought it'd be in a few hours, not after 1 week! What is this mess? I hate this situations only happen with WP !!!Really , so sad :(
    This once happen with ios too there also it took few days for the app to be republished again. It will be available soon i guess so.
    05-21-2014 11:28 AM
3,811 ... 128129130131132 ...