05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 139140141142143 ...
tools
    That email could easily have been faked.

See I can send mails to myself as jan@whatsapp.com:
    fake.png
    05-27-2014 07:28 AM
    It is fake my friend ;) WA will never ever give a answer like that, never

Three posts from that dude, it is a troll nothing more or less lol
    05-27-2014 07:35 AM
    So I was pretty amazed to see the following reply from Whatsapp in my inbox today! Their suggestion regarding the current Whatsapp issues was to 'look at other platforms'...

Attachment 67583
    Maybe because you put in that unnecessary and self serving threat about switching to Viber?

Still not an acceptable answer if real of course. But maybe he was just pissed off, and answered in the same way you asked, by suggesting a switch.
    05-27-2014 07:39 AM
    I got an issue....
    WhatsApp wasn't syncing any new contracts so I deleted me account and again made an id with the same number.... After that it is sort of stuck in a Syncing favorites loop....any help?
    For obvious reasons I cannot delete and download the app again
    05-27-2014 07:50 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to unpublish temporarily WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows platform.
    We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team
    05-27-2014 08:01 AM
    Routine answer again...
    05-27-2014 08:06 AM
    Yeah don't know what's WhatsApp team cooking...4+ months just for updating simply messenger app....
    05-27-2014 08:10 AM
    Happy to help
    05-27-2014 08:20 AM
    I got an issue....
    WhatsApp wasn't syncing any new contracts so I deleted me account and again made an id with the same number.... After that it is sort of stuck in a Syncing favorites loop....any help?
    I was also having the same issue from yesterday today i tried with mobile network still same issue was there after that i soft reset my cell.
    Tried opening whatsapp it crashed and there was a resuming screen after that whatsapp had disappeared from my app list now i am using whatsapp on my pc :'(
    05-27-2014 08:22 AM
    I got an issue....
    If you haven't do not restart your phone. Earlier somebody said had same issue (sync) and after restart he lost app (not listed in apps list)
    05-27-2014 08:25 AM
    are u sure it is 24 june in india also
    05-27-2014 08:28 AM
    I will change to android as soon as i can, and **** whatsapp and Windows Phone, ill try to use less that ****in App, hope my friends do the same :/
    05-27-2014 08:39 AM
    anyone have some inside info? Whatsapp is a big company, someone might have a friend of a friend working there...

Maybe they are just trying to show a point haha I think if they quit WP support a lot of us will run away from WP in a week.
    05-27-2014 09:41 AM
    I would never leave my chosen platform just for one app. No matter which app is. It's just ridiculous...

If WhatsApp is gone for good, I'll just try to persuade people that really matter to me to use another messaging software. Simple as that.
    05-27-2014 09:55 AM
    Well I see your point, but maye only apply for people like you who probably have tons of apps. For me is just mail, calendar, facebook, WP, Twitter, weather and a couple more...anything have me tie to WP. But I have to accept that when everything works fine is a comfortable OS
    05-27-2014 10:06 AM
    I did not expect it to be out of the store this long. It was working fine and i did not even know it was a problem but now I can't get the app back after resetting the phone. Is there a way to sideload it?
    05-27-2014 10:10 AM
    WA team not updating their private beta version app since 24 may...does this mean bugs are gone it's working stable.....
    05-27-2014 10:11 AM
    WA team not updating their private beta version app since 24 may...does this mean bugs are gone it's working stable.....
    You have me intrigued.
    05-27-2014 10:20 AM
    It was weekend and memorial day that's why there wasn't updates 😏
    Sarbuland Yatu likes this.
    05-27-2014 10:24 AM
    with this kind of stuff I would expect to put some people to work extra hours, or the inclusion of foreign teams to help in the fix, I mean there are thousands of people complaining and this is really affecting WA, Nokia and MS image. Probably they are not guilty of the issue, but people dont know this. This is unacceptable.
    05-27-2014 10:42 AM
    Well I see your point, but maye only apply for people like you who probably have tons of apps. For me is just mail, calendar, facebook, WP, Twitter, weather and a couple more...anything have me tie to WP. But I have to accept that when everything works fine is a comfortable OS
    I actually don't have tons of apps...😊

I also see your point, you were referring to people in general. And you're absolutely right; I always hear when I recommend some Windows Phone "but it lacks in apps...". Imagine telling to someone like this "buy a WP, but forget about WhatsApp". This person won't go for it, right?

I was unlucky: I ordered my Ativ S and, one day later, WhatsApp was out. I still have it in my L520, but my main phone is now the Ativ...couldn't sideload the app either, just an old version which denies me the number confirmation. I tried a few tricks but with no success.
    05-27-2014 12:13 PM
    How to stop vibrations in new mesgs

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
    05-27-2014 12:17 PM
    I would never leave my chosen platform just for one app. No matter which app is. It's just ridiculous...
    That's easy to say, but when that one app is the primary means of contract amongst your wide group of family and friends, including those living and working abroad, it changes things completely.

I can't expect 40 people to suddenly switch to another app just because MS and WhatsApp can't get their act together.

I've had to buy an Android phone to use until this is resolved. The whole situation is a complete joke.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    anon(5969054) likes this.
    05-27-2014 12:25 PM
    That's easy to say, but when that one app is the primary means of contract amongst your wide group of family and friends, including those living and working abroad, it changes things completely.

I can't expect 40 people to suddenly switch to another app just because MS and WhatsApp can't get their act together.

I've had to buy an Android phone to use until this is resolved. The whole situation is a complete joke.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    That's your case. I get it, and agree with you. I think it's nonsense to switch platform just for WhatsApp - in my position. You know, restricted circle that involves basically my girlfriend, a few heads in the family and some other friends.

But you made a good point. It's really, really, ridiculous. A company that worth 20 billion dollars - a respectable one - would never do this. Change the variables a bit and assign Android or iOS to the platform; you think WA would leave its users like they did to Windows users?
    05-27-2014 12:55 PM
    I would rather leave WhatsApp than leaving windows phone. For me, going to Android is just winning the battle and losing the war. I will gain WhatsApp and lose many things such as battery life, simplicity, and many more. What's the gain in having WhatsApp and not having battery.
    05-27-2014 01:00 PM
3,811 ... 139140141142143 ...