05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    how to attach videos/audio from wp8 library and send it.

I need to send an audio very urgently..
    08-11-2013 06:26 AM
    can't send audio or video from whats app..if u want to send voice msg that can be done but no media files except pics..
    08-11-2013 06:34 AM
    updates keep coming. I update. I uninstall and reinstall but I still can't get any (yes zero!) notifications. I get the messages when I open the app. Anyone can help??? Please? :(
    08-12-2013 02:09 AM
    updates keep coming. I update. I uninstall and reinstall but I still can't get any (yes zero!) notifications. I get the messages when I open the app. Anyone can help??? Please? :(
    check these settings:
    Is the background task for whatsapp allowed?
    If you are using WiFi, have you allowed WiFi to run under lockscreen?
    Turn off battery saver mode.
    08-12-2013 02:52 AM
    check these settings:
    Is the background task for whatsapp allowed?
    If you are using WiFi, have you allowed WiFi to run under lockscreen?
    Turn off battery saver mode.
    all done :(
    08-12-2013 03:39 AM
    all done :(
    just try this
    1. disable whatsapp background task
    2. open the whatsapp application
    3. exit from whatsapp (using back key)
    4. enable the background task for whatsapp
    5. open the whatsapp..

all these done with wifi turned off (worked for me). if not working try with WIFI on..

anyway I never had such a serious issue. I have always updated WHATSAPP, never uninstall-reinstall.

let me know what happens.. will be helpful for all...
    08-12-2013 08:29 AM
    I don't understand if its an issue with the Microsoft push servers or if its a WhatsApp issue..but i hope they resolve it soon..cuz the push notifications don't work properly half the time :( Many times it shows that its not connected! Any idea when it'll be resolved? Cuz my lumia 920 is perfect except for this issue :(
    08-12-2013 08:48 AM
    Wow. All of a sudden this morning I'm not getting toast notifications.

Have to open the app to see the message. Nothing has changed on my phone and my notifications were working perfectly since I got phone last year.
    08-12-2013 08:57 AM
    Yup.. me too not recieving toasts today. too much CONNECTION ERROR messages from whatsapp while exiting..
    08-12-2013 09:00 AM
    Yeah same problem with me too..any idea what the issue is? And the general issue of push notifications which everyone is encountering..is it a problem,with the Microsoft push notification servers or with WhatsApp? And my WhatsApp works fine on wifi..but horrible on 2G!
    Sent from lumia 920
    08-12-2013 09:18 AM
    Yeah same problem with me too..any idea what the issue is? And the general issue of push notifications which everyone is encountering..is it a problem,with the Microsoft push notification servers or with WhatsApp? And my WhatsApp works fine on wifi..but horrible on 2G!
    Sent from lumia 920
    i dont feel its just Whatsapp error.. dont receive notification for Facebook too. still if we turn off the net and turn on again, it comes back to life.. :P
    08-12-2013 09:46 AM
    Hahaha..then it must be an error of the Microsoft push notification servers!! And its veryy irritattttingggg!!! Cuz push notifications work perfectly on every other OS! Pls Microsoft..do something!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
    08-12-2013 09:49 AM
    Hahaha..then it must be an error of the Microsoft push notification servers!! And its veryy irritattttingggg!!! Cuz push notifications work perfectly on every other OS! Pls Microsoft..do something!!!
    dont tell MS to do anything.. they will do it only when they think its necessary. So wondering whether they are using IOS or ANDROID on their phones :D
    Jonathan Piferrer likes this.
    08-12-2013 09:57 AM
    Hahaha even i have the same doubt! :p I shifted from android to windows phone! And i love it except for WhatsApp which is suffering due to this push notification issue! And,my,bad luck is that..i use it the most! And I've had a flawless experience on android..so hope this is resolved on windows phone..ASAP ๐Ÿ˜  :(
    08-12-2013 10:11 AM
    I am taking the reboot your phone error. Since morning i could not see any incoming message unless i open whatsapp. Anyone having similar situation?
    08-12-2013 11:52 AM
    Yupp..im experiencing the same issue! Today morning it was fine..but since evening..im experiencing the same problem as u! Until,I open WhatsApp im not able to see the new unread messages! Whats wrong with WhatsApp yet again? :(
    08-12-2013 11:58 AM
    Yupp..im experiencing the same issue! Today morning it was fine..but since evening..im experiencing the same problem as u! Until,I open WhatsApp im not able to see the new unread messages! Whats wrong with WhatsApp yet again? :(
    I don't think it is because whatsapp. I can not see any notification from skype too since 10 or 12 hours.
    08-12-2013 12:26 PM
    just try this
    1. disable whatsapp background task
    2. open the whatsapp application
    3. exit from whatsapp (using back key)
    4. enable the background task for whatsapp
    5. open the whatsapp..

all these done with wifi turned off (worked for me). if not working try with WIFI on..

anyway I never had such a serious issue. I have always updated WHATSAPP, never uninstall-reinstall.

let me know what happens.. will be helpful for all...
    no this doesn't work too :(

It must be related to background agent? But it is running!
    08-12-2013 12:53 PM
    Its starting to act up again. Has nothing to do with background agent, whatsapp for windows phone does this every now and then. Server side issues as I am getting connectivity errors while i have full bars H+
    08-12-2013 12:55 PM
    me too facing this same problem.. no push notification... I had this problem few weeks back also. then i performed a Hard reset and then everything worked fine and push notification started working again... Now I'm facing this notification problem again..... I really hate may lumia 920 ... :(
    08-12-2013 01:06 PM
    still an awful application
    come on whatsapp, stop behaving like amateurs
    08-12-2013 01:55 PM
    Whatsapp right now just isnt working for me at all, twitter seems to be saying the same thing
    08-12-2013 01:58 PM
    So it must be a problem from the ms push notification servers!! But how long will u do this to us microsoft? For how long? Learn a thing or two from android or ios..about apps running in the background and real time notifications
    08-12-2013 02:00 PM
    I'm having the same problem with the connectivity error message from this morning, it was working fine yesterday after I install an update on my htc 8x phone.
    I've done reinstalling whatsapp or other solutions which people have suggested to get push notifications working, but no luck.
    I'm guessing you have to stick it out and go into whatsapp manually to check on your message until it starts to work again.
    08-12-2013 03:29 PM
    Notifications are down once again .... Anyone facing the same problem today ?
    08-12-2013 03:54 PM
3,811 ... 3738394041 ...