The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 8485868788 ...
tools
    Today it gaves an update nothing new😉 we don't have a ETA from devs and they never gives one so stop asking just wait
    Easy for you to say, since you have all the latest features. Thanks for the reply anyway.
    04-04-2014 06:02 AM
    Today it gaves an update nothing new�� we don't have a ETA from devs and they never gives one so stop asking just wait
    That's a nice response from someone who's sitting with all the latest features. Don't like his comment, don't read it or respond to it. I guess you don't remember asking about when instagram will arrive or when viber updates? It's interesting how quickly people turn into d***s the moment they can't relate to someone. This update is long overdue, so forgive those of us not privileged enough to have the private beta that we keep asking about any new information. The thread is called WA questions and answers, so if you're sick of all the questions and don't feel like you can provide an answer, don't post. There is no need to be dismissive with people and saying things like "it'll arrive when it'll arrive, what's the problem"
    Last edited by borasar; 04-04-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    04-04-2014 09:44 AM
    I was also being dessip| but i was too lazy to comment. Very annoying to wait😈
    04-04-2014 10:25 AM
    That's a nice response from someone who's sitting with all the latest features. Don't like his comment, don't read it or respond to it. I guess you don't remember asking about when instagram will arrive or when viber updates? It's interesting how quickly people turn into d***s the moment they can't relate to someone. This update is long overdue, so forgive those of us not privileged enough to have the private beta that we keep asking about any new information. The thread is called WA questions and answers, so if you're sick of all the questions and don't feel like you can provide an answer, don't post. There is no need to be dismissive with people and saying things like "it'll arrive when it'll arrive, what's the problem"
    WOW I am very flattered.😏

My problem is that everyone is asking for an ETA but why the beta testers should know this? Don't you think if any tester becomes an eta from one of the WhatsApp devs he would not post it here? If I have an eta for you guys I would write it but there is no and the devs don't give information so you can wait or stop waiting and if you stop being angry I'm sure it would be more comfortable to wait for those big update. The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking about a release but a forum don't work like this and a forum is not there for attacking other forum people.

Back to topic : today was an beta update the only thing which is new is a bug for the background options nothing else
    04-04-2014 10:50 AM
    WOW I am very flattered.

My problem is that everyone is asking for an ETA but why the beta testers should know this? Don't you think if any tester becomes an eta from one of the WhatsApp devs he would not post it here? If I have an eta for you guys I would write it but there is no and the devs don't give information so you can wait or stop waiting and if you stop being angry I'm sure it would be more comfortable to wait for those big update. The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking about a release but a forum don't work like this and a forum is not there for attacking other forum people.

Back to topic : today was an beta update the only thing which is new is a bug for the background options nothing else
    Hey

I was wondering whether or not you had any problems with notification delays in the last "stable" version and if you did have this problem then does the beta fix it?
    04-04-2014 11:02 AM
    WOW I am very flattered.

1. I'm not angry, I'm waiting and I know you, me or anyone else has zero control over it, I was just explaining why people keep asking. It's very easy to have a calm and collected demeanour when you have the latest features and fixes.
    2. The forum is here for a discussion, it's not for attacking other people (I was just pointing out how you're behaving) and it's also not there to be dismissive with people. One may cause the other.
    3. "The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking" - so it's ok for you to point out what you don't like on this forum and communicate it to others in a dismissive manner, but it's not fine for others to point out their dislike of your dismissive manner? A bit of a double standard, not how forums work.
    4. My point was very simple, you have the latest features and fixes great, some others here don't and are therefore not as patient and are eager to get them. Can you really fault them for it? If you don't have an ETA, don't respond to it, but you acting dismissively to others won't help anything at all. Based on how my post was received that are a number of others here that tend to agree. Sorry for calling you a d***k, but that doesn't change the fact that you were acting d***kish

Back on topic: Thanks for providing the latest update detail, much appreciated :) The frequency of updates to beta or type of changes can sometimes gives us hope as to how soon the update will come.
    04-04-2014 11:07 AM
    Hey

I was wondering whether or not you had any problems with notification delays in the last "stable" version and if you did have this problem then does the beta fix it?
    I don't have notification problems with WhatsApp in beta version or public version.. I only had problems when iOS&android had problems too like some days ago but so I don't have any problems.. But some people have this problem so I can name you my settings and connections and other details :
    My connection is on WiFi with 16000kb/s or on mobile network with Edge full signal or h+ with full signal too. Datasense I never touched so it is disabled.. I have 3 apps with background work and WhatsApp background agent is disabled.
    I know that some people have problems when they have bad connection or battery saver mode activated and I read that data sense blocks sometimes the whatsapp notification (?)
    04-04-2014 11:30 AM
    Back on topic: Thanks for providing the latest update detail, much appreciated :) The frequency of updates to beta or type of changes can sometimes gives us hope as to how soon the update will come.
    Often there no new things in beta just fixes or new bugs 😂 I don't want to judge the devs but there is something not right because blackberry has the update with new privacy settings and wp dont and the development is not
    exactly the brilliant could be much better, they should work with Rudy and in 1 month it would be so awesome but this is just a dream
    04-04-2014 11:36 AM
    There MUST be something they're not telling us. I just don't think it's normal that they haven't released an update for three months (especially when the beta has so many features working perfectly).

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk
    04-04-2014 11:56 AM
    There MUST be something they're not telling us. I just don't think it's normal that they haven't released an update for three months (especially when the beta has so many features working perfectly).

You read my mind brother. I just had that thought.
    04-04-2014 12:01 PM

Whatsapp is the illuminati and they plan on world domination
    04-04-2014 03:50 PM
    Whatsapp is the illuminati and they plan on world domination
    Delay for update might be
    1. Rivals wants to pis windows phone users.
    2. They failing to fix,made mess.
    3. They have different/strange plan
    4. Conflicts with Nokia team.
    5. Finally, they are waiting to make record about not giving out updates. +3Months and its on.

Windows phone users in MH370 died waiting for update, but they dint got.
    DiverMechie likes this.
    04-04-2014 04:22 PM
    Maybe they're waiting for VOIP so it could be a simultaneous platform rollout but they need to hurry up
    04-04-2014 04:32 PM
    At least release the background and privacy settings version, hopelessness.
    04-04-2014 04:47 PM
    Stop speculations.
    Whatsapp isn't ready yet. It has a lot of bugs to fix and some performance improvements to do. What's better: Wait for a good app, or Release an app with bugs for then read your stupids complaints?

Please! Just patient! When Whatsapp is ready, you'll get it.
    Karthik Naik and bssnik like this.
    04-05-2014 12:26 AM
    It's just a messaging app people. chill out. If you really can't wait switch to fb messenger, really good app.. or anything else. I just want the whatsapp team to release a good, stable app. that is more important.
    @Beta testers - thanks for informing us about the latest builds and changes. Please continue doing this. Thank you.
    04-05-2014 12:54 AM
    Ya true, but this is just to pressurise developers. Just making them be on their toe. No hard feelings.
    Do well, soon.
    04-05-2014 05:19 AM
    Hi Guys,

I am suddenly facing an issue with Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 920. I am unable to open the app. Every time I open the app, it crashes. It was working fine till yesterday. I Tried soft resetting the phone and re installing the application. Even then this issue persists. Has anyone faced this issue ?? can someone tell me how to make my whatsapp work again ??
    04-05-2014 08:26 AM
    ^^here we all can just tell you to wait.. Or switch to alternatives.

Rename WhatsApp to WhatsApp beta.

Thing is all other platform has awesomely stable version. That's reason why friends are not ready to shift to other app. And fb messenger is slow in connectivity.
    Hope 8.1 update is worth waiting with better developing environment.
    04-05-2014 01:56 PM
    I hv Lumia 920 and I want u to give option for toast notification on or off,instead of switch to off mode notification they still gives the notification all the time and if you listening music then the what Sapp if continuously then only god can save bcoz it start ringing continues and you couldn't listen the music and another thing is pls provide whatsapp lock option this is very very necessary.if you provide this features then it would be great...
    04-05-2014 02:20 PM
    ^^here we all can just tell you to wait.. Or switch to alternatives.

Rename WhatsApp to WhatsApp beta.

Thing is all other platform has awesomely stable version. That's reason why friends are not ready to shift to other app. And fb messenger is slow in connectivity.
    Hope 8.1 update is worth waiting with better developing environment.
    im betting on BBM since it gets updates more frequently and whatsapp is usually been a pain on every platform except ios
    i hate it that i had symbian,ios,android and blackberry phones but only ios runs it fine since it was made originally for ios
    atleast bbm has been getting faster on ios/android and will catch up to the version on BB10 and OS7.1 (have bbm on my 2nd phone-9790 and on my ipads+my droids)
    Blackberry actually releases updates faster than other companies so the WP8.1 version is something i look forward to
    im tired of whatsapp problems plaguing my phones no matter which platform
    DBZo07 likes this.
    04-06-2014 09:04 AM
    Thanks, your information is very useful. Lets see how game changes.
    04-06-2014 09:41 AM
    When will the whatsapp update be released?? Now even the 8.1windows has also been launched.. Please reply
    04-07-2014 12:39 AM
    When will the whatsapp update be released?? Now even the 8.1windows has also been launched.. Please reply
    confirmed April 31!!!
    broar94 likes this.
    04-07-2014 03:50 AM
    the only answer you can get is keep calm and wait for the update, cause no one over here knows when is the update coming
    DiverMechie and Karthik Naik like this.
    04-07-2014 03:50 AM
3,811 ... 8485868788 ...