WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roc 920

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I cleared my chat history with one of my friend then when my friend sent me a message later, I couldn't view it and after a few minutes it was automatically deleted along with the contact history. There were no notification too, i only knew i had a new message when i opened the app. is this a bug or what?

Shreya Kantak

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I am also fed up with Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 520... I can see in the notifications that a ping has come.. but when i open whatsapp i see nothing ... It takes ages to reflect the messages that are come.. My friends are cursing me for buying this phone as i always reply very late.. thats because i get their messages late :( :( when will this get fixed??? :cry:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am also fed up with Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 520... I can see in the notifications that a ping has come.. but when i open whatsapp i see nothing ... It takes ages to reflect the messages that are come.. My friends are cursing me for buying this phone as i always reply very late.. thats because i get their messages late :( :( when will this get fixed??? :cry:

Update will be out shortly. V3.0. It will fix these problems.

any way to save someones watsapp dp

Not yet, no. There was also no mention of this for V3.0. Maybe.

kka

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Since two days, i'm having notification problems. I can only see there is a new message by openning the app... Is it so hard to make it ok???

ah06

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
support@whatsapp.com
or
https://whatsapp.zendesk.com/home

Email them.

I literally cannot fathom why they cannot just push any of the gazillion recent builds as an update. I honestly thought since Nokia was involved, they would make an announcement on May 14th with the 925 launch but there was not a peep about it.

I could understand if this was their first launch on this platform and they wanted to get things just right but the current version is a reliability and performance disaster, and we know for a fact they have better beta versions running around in the wild. Yes they're Beta, but the current one is like an Alpha and Beta>Alpha.

haynes25

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi think this place to ask! I created a vid through what's app and sent it to someone but for some reason the video created not in my albums at all. Can't seem to find it but is still on the persons chat history. Is this because I didn't create it on phone first before sending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs