WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumiauser

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Man, the wait is getting longer !!! :angry: Desperate for the number in the app update tile to go +1 and hope it will be due to Whats app

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday i talked via twitter with some tech reporter and he Says... "Dont expect today or in a few days Whatsapp update..." you must wait a little longer (like end of june...) :crying:

I hope he's wrong.....

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp is a little buggy I admit, but I find it hard to believe that it's "unusable". An update would be nice, but I'd rather wait a few more days and get a stable update then see this rushed through.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp gives me notification twice sometime, no problems, messages get a bit delayed sometimes, no problems, but what i really hate it, smalles tile cannot display 2 digits at once. Thats is the most irritating thing. And if i use the big tile or on lockscreen, i cannot see a 3 digit number, which i accept i dont usually get to see, but why only 99? Maybe a SDK limitation but i dont think it should affect the big live tile.

GarrettSR5

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp is a little buggy I admit, but I find it hard to believe that it's "unusable". An update would be nice, but I'd rather wait a few more days and get a stable update then see this rushed through.

This. I use it all day at work and after work with some friends. Everyone I work with has an iPhone (gasp!) and sometimes I Have to open and and close the app a few times for it to load messages. Coming from Windows Mobile I expect bugs ;)
But is what I'm experiencing normal?

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Didn't they mention that the update would remove the thing where it relies on the last song feature to keep running and instead make it into a proper background task?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750