WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka P

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I really wouldn't be surprised if they make full use of the '90 day' beta version test period = the beta testing started during the the first week of April = the update would hit the stores not later than the first week of July unless otherwise they come up with something else.
P.S - Please hold on!

vichuxxx

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I have one doubt guys, will i be still online even if i don't opened WhatsApp and will i get toasts about messages?? I.e can it run in background like default messenger in phone??

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I really wouldn't be surprised if they make full use of the '90 day' beta version test period = the beta testing started during the the first week of April = the update would hit the stores not later than the first week of July unless otherwise they come up with something else.
P.S - Please hold on!

Are you a beta tester? Sure about 15th June update? how good is this version? Any comments?

j3reun

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
IF the last beta version is released on 15th .. i think they should be able to test the latest version in one week! But who knows if they find any bugs , if so it takes at least two weeks.
Depending on the size of beta test team ofcourse :winktongue:

plz guys , hurry up already :eck:

anon(5914335)

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
They could find bugs in this beta version and the next x beta versions. No point speculating, it could be released tomorrow or in a few months. They have never gave a date.

Everyone just needs to tough it out. It's never been that bad for me.

Gemma Poole

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place??!
Just a quick question. I have a friend who has appeared in my whatsapp chat list yet I've never messaged them?? I'm just concerned that maybe someone else has messaged them from my phone as this friend is more of an aquaintance than somebody I would chat with?

Gemma Poole

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Again my sincere apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, I am a complete numpty when it comes to these things ����

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
nope, as long as both of you have each others' contact and both of you activated your whatsapp based on the phone number used by both sides.

Gemma Poole

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I just found it so strange that they appeared in my 'chat list' agreed I can see no conversation but was a little worried that maybe someone else had messaged them and maybe deleted the conversation, as the only other people in my 'chat list' are people I converse with.
Again thank you

Gemma Poole

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Karen Taylor is in my chat list yet I have never spoken to them lol. I thought that only people that you have conversed with can be in your "chat list?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99