WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pukkiewp

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I think we will be getting the update fast. Cause Symbian, Android and even Blackberry! got the 2.10 update.
So it really cant be long if we WP users get the 2.10 update. I think max 2 weeks :)

McDaddyMike

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I suddenly don't receive notification from WhatsApp or very late.,

Anyone with the same problem?

Yep, having the same problem last two days. I hope it's because they are doing some changes on servers or something like that due to preparations for new version. :) So possibly we'll get it soon. But who knows. Maybe it's just regular bug.

DonnaxNL

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yep, having the same problem last two days. I hope it's because they are doing some changes on servers or something like that due to preparations for new version. :) So possibly we'll get it soon. But who knows. Maybe it's just regular bug.

WhatsApp is my main chatplatform, so I am really frustrated right now. Even thinking of switching again, away from Windows Phone.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone friends are complaining about messages being delivered with a 30 minutes delay. So it's not only their WP App that sucks, it's the whole company apparently.

ESKIBOY

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, me and my friend (both using a 620) only getting messages when i open the app. I will get a notification for the message hours later.

Ural Kemal Kavraal

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I use lumia 620. Since 3 days before i have delayed notifications. I don't think it's microsoft's fault. Because other apps like Viber, Skype work fine. Maybe something wrong with whatsapp's time? And for that reason messages delayed?

zvoice

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Repost:
I ve got a serious problem with WhatsApp on my HTC 8s. It was working this morning, but now when I launch the app - it fails to start (i see it splashscreen, a grayscale one, and then back to Metro). What can I do with that?
UPD: I've tried to reboot my phone, but still no success.

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I use lumia 620. Since 3 days before i have delayed notifications. I don't think it's microsoft's fault. Because other apps like Viber, Skype work fine. Maybe something wrong with whatsapp's time? And for that reason messages delayed?

I'm having the same issue this week....
Before was working flawless....

Sgele

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

Viber does the exact same as Whatsapp for me.
Could it have something to do with Live Tiles only being able to update once per 30 minutes?

Rolorob

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Viber does the exact same as Whatsapp for me.
Could it have something to do with Live Tiles only being able to update once per 30 minutes?
No, everytime you get a notification a live tile can be updated. It's just either a fail by Microsoft or a fail by Whatsapp. I'm thinking the latter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234