WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolorob

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep, it worked ****ty on cellular and on wifi. It seems to do a little bit better as of today though...
Still really want the new version!!

Sir Khan

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Since a week, I have massive problems without notifications. It was always a bit unstable, but now it never shows up or 1 hour later. Or just at a random time.

antivirus

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Since a week, I have massive problems without notifications. It was always a bit unstable, but now it never shows up or 1 hour later. Or just at a random time.

Same thing happening to me here in Ireland for the past week. I was just trying ouy the new viber and it seems that their update today is working really well, I might switch over to viber as most of my friends use this too :-D

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Nokia announced Oggl Hippstamatic during the 925 announcement and its still not yet available...
so dont think that if nokia announces an update for whatsapp during the press tomorrow it will be out soon :p

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
hmm I don't seem to be having the notifications problems. I get messages right away from my friends without delay. Maybe it's a network issue?

ESKIBOY

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
hmm I don't seem to be having the notifications problems. I get messages right away from my friends without delay. Maybe it's a network issue?

I really don't think so. Same on both 3g and Wifi. I also know more than 3-4 people all using a windows phone and getting the same problems.

binoyshah

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Delayed Notifications and Ghost notifications are annoying me since 2 days.
Random message counts will show on the live tile when no message has been received.

Live notifications done even show. Have to go into the app and wait 2-3 seconds many times after which the messages seem to be received.

Is there ANY way to stop the delayed notifications ? Its getting TOO annoying to handle.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Whatsapp has disappeared from my store if I browse for it, used to be the top free app. Can only find it now if I search for it. I feel the update is incoming.

Notifications should be way better seeing as they are dropping the audio API for a proper background agent.

Hpo Niks

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
O,o

Whatsapp has disappeared from my store if I browse for it, used to be the top free app. Can only find it now if I search for it. I feel the update is incoming.

Notifications should be way better seeing as they are dropping the audio API for a proper background agent.

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
its still available on my store..

btw today viber got updated and its notifications shows only when i click the app, i asked viber ceo on twitter that plz fix it, and he answered that its microsofts fault and they are tring to solve it.. so maybe microsoft is having major server problem right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786