WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
That or they don't give a sh*t about WP.

if they don't give a sh*t about windows phone why would they bother with doing a private beta for this long and why would they collaborate with Nokia? I'm not trying to defend them by no means, but if they truly didn't care, they would not bother with the update and testing it this extensively.

bayern_tig

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
if they don't give a sh*t about windows phone why would they bother with doing a private beta for this long and why would they collaborate with Nokia? I'm not trying to defend them by no means, but if they truly didn't care, they would not bother with the update and testing it this extensively.
What I meant was WP is getting step-motherly treatment, the android version was updated bout thrice in the past 30 days or so. Have no idea why they are so shy to release the update for WP.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
What I meant was WP is getting step-motherly treatment, the android version was updated bout thrice in the past 30 days or so. Have no idea why they are so shy to release the update for WP.

could be that, or could be they are facing problems with WP8, maybe there is something more messed up with notifications that we don't know about, cause a lot of apps seem to be suffering with them

personally, at this point, i would rather wait and give them time to iron out all the kinks (let's hope that's the reason for the delay) instead of getting a rushed and buggy update

TheRealGiova

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
True, whatsapp will or may be released next year or next next year with a outdated version
For me, they will release the update when it will be ready.. It's a nonsense having an update ready and not release it.. I read that a lot of people moved from Whatsapp to other App that works better. I don't think that Whatsapp don't want some milion people that uses his service via Windows Phone.. And then, Microsoft and Nokia pay with cash..

Ericson Szeto

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
For me, they will release the update when it will be ready.. It's a nonsense having an update ready and not release it.. I read that a lot of people moved from Whatsapp to other App that works better. I don't think that Whatsapp don't want some milion people that uses his service via Windows Phone.. And then, Microsoft and Nokia pay with cash..

Not switching the app. but switching the OS, back to Android or iOS, whatsapp there works a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12