WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else is/has experienced this, but whatsapp won't open at all. I press the tile and it seems like it going to open but goes straight back to the start screen. I've tried a soft reset but still doesn't work. Would uninstalling and then re-installing be the only option?

Edit: I re-installed it now problem solved.

Last edited:

Jaafar Jabbar

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Any way to select multiple pictures to delete/save them?

I have to individually do that.

Also ability to save an audio/video file sent via whatsapp. I can only view those.

Thanks.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I finally managed to get a screenshot of said issue after Amber update. Lets hope they solve it soon. :)
wp_ss_20130822_0001[1].png
okay WhatsApp is working great after last few updates, it has new issues now.
1. Images take a second to load(which is very annoying and makes me feel like i have an Android in hand), it only happened after that much awaited update.
2. After the Amber update, which i did few hours ago, i see a faint grey/steel colored line(now always but quite often) in the middle of the screen while opening a chat. Needs to be fixed.

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
No..that feature is not available in our platform..
we have to wait for next 2 or 3 updates to get that one:(
in
Any way to select multiple pictures to delete/save them?

I have to individually do that.

Also ability to save an audio/video file sent via whatsapp. I can only view those.

Thanks.

mickyc1

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been having an issue recently with whatsapp where notifications will only appear when I manually open the app. I'm using a lumia 820 with the latest version of whatsapp. I have notifcations switched on within the app and battery saver is not activated. Also, i always have a very good data connection whether it be wifi or network data. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on here?

johnz87369

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been having an issue recently with whatsapp where notifications will only appear when I manually open the app. I'm using a lumia 820 with the latest version of whatsapp. I have notifcations switched on within the app and battery saver is not activated. Also, i always have a very good data connection whether it be wifi or network data. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on here?

ive had simalair issues after amber/gdr2 that whatsapp notifications sometimes coming in after about 10 minutes instead of instant. although this is randomn, sometimes it does come in correctly, sometimes it doesnt.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Strangely, the audio API is back. Have tried a soft reset but to no avail. Anybody facing a similar issue??

I reported this a few days earlier. the audio API activates when in WhatsApp we add some phots or view some photos. also starts the stream when there is network problems..
Something went wrong message is also back for me now :p

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Its like pulling teeth trying to get decent PUSH IM between me (HTC Titan 7.5) and my buddies iPhone 4S. Originally used this App, had massive PUSH issues, strangely mainly on his end. Tried ChatON for a while, seemed better, but still issues. That App had more issues PUSH'ing to MY phone though. Back to WhatsApp and see the same issues within 2 days.

I get a toast, but it doesn't load in the chat. Messages flat out wont PUSH until me or the other person opens the App, even on good Data. So annoying. I had 5 messages from my buddy today within a span of 3hrs and nothing pushed. On FauxG and Wifi the whole time. I open the App and boom, they flood in.

techcrazy007

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
hey guys planning to buy a nokia lumia 925 .. but just not buying because i have had bad experience with whatsapp on my 720 earlier.. is there still many issues with whatsapp like delayed notifications and all.. please let me know it in detail.. amd if anyone can post it on youtube with the latest version that would be more helpful.. thanks alot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon