WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Haven't checked through the entire thread so not sure if this has already been asked/mentioned but before updating to gdr2 and amber, I used to have an error message pop up about push notifications when closing WhatsApp. It was annoying to say the least.

However, since updating I'm yet to see the error message at all. Was there something in the update that addressed the issue or is it just a coincidence that I haven't seen the message when using WhatsApp?

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Not getting live tile updates but messages appear once i open the app.
Getting error message as "WhatsApp has detected a problem with your devices Push Notification System.please reebot your phone" in lumia 920.
Can anyone share some tips to resolve this issue pls.

poeli

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue with whatsapp. I just did a hard reset, and it seems Whatsapp seems to freeze the phone (apps crashing, screen freeze so soft reset is needed). 2 questions: Is the problem my phone or whatsapp, and will this be solved in the future?

joeltanthuanewe

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
hello.. is there any news on whether future whatsapp updates will allow the mute functions to be 'ALWAYS ON'???? i find it annoying that i have to mute some groups weekly..

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Need to be fixed:
1. Whatsapp exiting itself when scrolling through messages.

Requests:
1. Custom ringtones for Private and Group messages.
2. Ability to change chat bubble colours.

Mayur M Naravani

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
No push notifications after the latest update of WhatsApp!!!! Ever when using on wifi... Have emailed many times, have posted it several times, many updates have released, but still the problem is unsolved!!!!! Microsoft what the hell are you doing!!!!

soggs

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with Whatsapp not auto-saving incoming images. I have got the setting enabled but it still doesn't save.

I have tried setting the option to off and restarting Whatsapp, then changing it back but with no joy.

Has anyone seen this before?

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Me too, if i don't open the application i won't know that there is a new message, no notifications
I have paid for the application (annual sub). i wrote to the developer to no avail.

thegamevg

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Is Whatsapp still using the audio hack to run in the background ? Whatsapp is getting launched through the music player menu and drop-down..
I thought this had been fixed... certainly hadn't seen this issue for a long time..

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is Whatsapp still using the audio hack to run in the background ? Whatsapp is getting launched through the music player menu and drop-down..
I thought this had been fixed... certainly hadn't seen this issue for a long time..

nope not for me. You sure you on the latest version?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Before asking questions, just read in the thread whether they are answered..
the Music API is turned ON when the app is using Media files in the background. It means that you left the app while it was uploading or receiving audio/video/picture files. the Dropdown will vanish once the Process is finished!!

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey i have a problem and i guess is for whatsapp, sometimes the audio on my 720 with headphones only sound on the left side and i dk how repair that, only restart the device, i try with 3 headphones... thats a problem of whatsapp or my device...? :S

Divya Shines

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
It will be very helpful if there is privacy for the profile pictures! Because anyone who just has number can view someones profile picture and can also download! if some one tries to download the photo should be notified to other person so that he or she can give permission to download if he or she finds that person is a stranger they can deny and can even block that person! Please do something for privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb