WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh0razoR

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with my Lumia 920. I often send Sound messages via WhatsApp. There is a little button now which can be used to speak something and then it will be send to my contact. However, sometimes the recordings are HEAVY distorted. Most are crystal clear and fine. But lets say every 5 times there is a completely heavy distorted recording.

I really have no idea what the problem is. Is there someone else who has this problem???

Thanks!!
Regards
Fresh

Moustache321

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Most of the voice messages don't show up since few days? I can't listen to them now. MY voice messages won't be sent either. Is there an update coming? Ps. Why isn't there an option to mute a conversation FOREVER, not only for 8 hours or a week or so? This is possible in android and ios versions...

mcgrady667

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Anybody noticing the streaming issue again i surely seem to be having it......lumia 620 amber

The Issue is gone.
Stream is only used if you are sending a message or a larger picture and (right within this move) you leave the app.
the stream is then used to let the app work in the background. after sending the message or picture the stream leaves.

Noticed this behaviour too and someone on the forum told the above. I checked it and think its true.

Regards =)

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey I'm having a problem to open an existing group. I used to able to use it. But now I just can't open it. I mean I am still in the group I saw that on my friend's phone. But still, what happens is that whenever I click on that particular group I just shows those dots running from left to right and then I return to the windows start screen.
It hasn't happened on any other group or any other contact but I can't open that group.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
So going off the WhatsApp FAQ, a single check means the message was sent from my device to their server. A double check means it was pushed to the other device. At least 50% of the time, I get delays 2nd check. Now I cannot say for sure they are getting delayed to the recipient phone or I'm simply not getting the verification immediately. Regardless, I have had this issue through multiple updates. FWIW, when this happens we are both in great coverage areas, because alot of the time its during work hours.

Often I won't get notifications or any indication on the icon. Then when I open the app, I get the vibration showing I have a new message. Then I see the message was sent some time ago.

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. After getting Amber update for my 720, a grey horizontal line always appear while a Whatsapp chat is loading. It's nothing much but it's kinda annoying. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but the line still appears.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Since yesterday whatsapp is not working on wifi, needs mobile data and at times its totally out of order.
Did a soft reset as well as reinstall, I feel whatsapp has hit a roadblock here?

Jorick

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with Whatsapp not auto-saving incoming images. I have got the setting enabled but it still doesn't save.

I have tried setting the option to off and restarting Whatsapp, then changing it back but with no joy.

Has anyone seen this before?

Got the same problem, but it did save 1 picture this morning, pictures after that it didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans