WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Its happening with me before the update also... Sometimes i receive msg and other times notificatn is delayed or not displayed.. Still dnt kw why this happens... bt right nw its workin... After a soft reset... And backgrnd task is enabled right nw..

ArguableChutoy

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Its happening with me before the update also... Sometimes i receive msg and other times notificatn is delayed or not displayed.. Still dnt kw why this happens... bt right nw its workin... After a soft reset... And backgrnd task is enabled right nw..

Really? your posts are irritating to read with all the missing letters. How much time can it save to skip the U in but?

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Really? your posts are irritating to read with all the missing letters. How much time can it save to skip the U in but?
i know it saves nothing to skip a U... Bt(oops i did it again) i got this habit to write some words short.... And also m typing from my mobile so that skipping power comes by default in my fingers... I'll make sure it won't happen again for others sake... :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I really hate how when you forward an audio message it becomes this annoying mp3 file...
Anyone else notice this??
I'm sure it's not like this on other platforms... Sigh

howiewolverine

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi -

I only get new message notifications if the app is closed. If it's open, and running in the background, I have no indication of a new message unless I go to the App. Is this a setting I can change?

TIA

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I am using Whatsapp in Hebrew, and wanted to know whether there plans to have the message text properly align to the right, rather than to the left. One issue with this, for example, is that at the moment, when I put a question mark at the end of a sentence, it places it at the beginning of that sentence. I know the iOS version supports alignment to the right.

anon(5914335)

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I am using Whatsapp in Hebrew, and wanted to know whether there plans to have the message text properly align to the right, rather than to the left. One issue with this, for example, is that at the moment, when I put a question mark at the end of a sentence, it places it at the beginning of that sentence. I know the iOS version supports alignment to the right.

You'll have to contact whatsapp directly, no one here can answer your question.

Prashantb

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I am using whatsapp( Updated version) in my Nokia lumia 925, I am facing some problem in notification. they are coming very late some time 2 min and sometimes it takes 25 min. Same problem with facebook it gives notification after 1 day.

please help me out from this problem.

Udit Guru

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I am using whatsapp( Updated version) in my Nokia lumia 925, I am facing some problem in notification. they are coming very late some time 2 min and sometimes it takes 25 min. Same problem with facebook it gives notification after 1 day.

please help me out from this problem.

We all are facing problems with Facebook.
For WhatsApp you can block it from running in the background and then restart it. It may work

iamqbm

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
it should allow to send music and videos form the mobile memory ..and please let us save media files in music+videos hub

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077