WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I think they won't change the UI because I send them 2-3 design concepts before the beta was public and they just say "we take a look" and to this day nothing happened..

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
looks awesome, i really really hope they give us background image, viber just got that and it looks now so fresh and awesome, plz whatsapp u can do it, it makes ur app so much better looking
(and for those who doesnt like the idea can keep even then their black background), actually its much more needed for girls community they would love to have some pinky girlish background

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I hope they will make the message balloons as thin as on other platforms because it saves alot of space and looks way better, anyone agree?

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I hope they will make the message balloons as thin as on other platforms because it saves alot of space and looks way better, anyone agree?

yeah thats an must, i really hope they does this and add image background as well

btw i have whatsapp beta and did not get the update yet, i search on store i cant find beta, anyone has an link for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs