WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prt_prmr

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a L925 and an iPhone 4S this same problem is there on both the smartphones so I guess this has to do with whats app not the smartphones

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
with soft reset it just works temporary.... i.e for 5-10 minutes... after that same problem again... I miss so many messages on time... :( :(
Why after so many updates such a basic but most essential feature is unable to be resolved... :(

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Last update makes the text size while typing smaller. hm

People keep complaining about push notifications... I have never had this problem with my 920 and its been like a year :/

I Just wish the app was a little snappier and drained less battery lol

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I use Wi-Fi. The only time I don't get push notifications at the right time is when something else (say a laptop) is hogging all the bandwidth.

Saurabh Vatsa

May 19, 2013
Visit site
the Problem with Push Notification is BACK for me on WiFi
WhatsApp asks to reboot :p
lol... don't know whats the reason behind all this chaos.... one moment it just stops working and the next moment.... BAM!! working fine on wifi for me... :D
whatsapp's playin hide and seek with our lumias :p

CypherZ

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I disabled automatic Time setting. And the notifications keep coming in. On Wifi and 3G no problems anymore. I think the delay comes from the automatic setting.

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I got this bug from the last update where the text input box for typing has the word font smaller than normal. Anyone else with this problem? I have GDR2 on my 920/

hemanthprasad

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have my internet connection on every website is working smoothly i can
surf internet but when it comes to whatsapp it shows not connected. Checked
it with Wi-Fi too, but still it shows not connected. Have tried
Re-installing the app too, but of no use. The error now is "Could not connect to WhatsApp. Please check your network settings and try again later".

Please help me with this issue. It would be grateful if i get a response
from you guys at the earliest.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I've just joined a massive group on whatsapp and it's really sad that incoming photos/videos are saved in phone memory instead of microsd card. I wish Whatsapp will provide a setting for it, or atleast Microsoft will open up their API so we can move files with help of file manager(again with MS help)

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
My what's app messages sometimes take hours to reach their recipients, even if some sends me a what's app, I may only receive it several hours later.

How do I fix this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo