WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypherZ

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Like i said before, disable automatic time setting. And all notifications are working.
This was tested by another member and confirmed :) There is something going wrong with the Automatic Time server and the time server Whatsapp uses.

jey979

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Like i said before, disable automatic time setting. And all notifications are working.
This was tested by another member and confirmed :) There is something going wrong with the Automatic Time server and the time server Whatsapp uses.
what i heard was in India BSNL network has blocked the whatsapp domain so v aren't able to use it on WiFi(BSNL)

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
what i heard was in India BSNL network has blocked the whatsapp domain so v aren't able to use it on WiFi(BSNL)
no problem, open opendns.com, copy primary and secondary dns and replace these with one on the bsnl wifi setting page. Note down previous dns if you want to revert back.

P.S.: DNS is a server which is provided by company(bsnl) which converts website name to ip address. You can choose any dns, it's up to you. Opendns is used by many people in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss