WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavboy

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
@msuser and all who are facing the "error sending code, no route" issue..

I worked with Whatsapp support and tested a beta version which fixes the issue.

the fix should be available on Store soon. Good work by Whatsapp support!!

thanks!

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Im very happy with all the updates..just hope that they change the UI a bit! By including the ability to change background images and a few UI tweaks here and there! :)

Ganesh Venkat

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
anyone having excessive battery drain issues with the latest whatsapp 2.11.310
I have been experiencing extreme battery drain from the past one week and i haven't installed any new apps in 2 weeks except that I have updated whatsapp.not sure if it is a whatsapp issue though
Lumia 920 gdr3 amber

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I think this app should be apdated to follow the navigation scheme of WP. when you press the "Back" key, it should take you back ​not up to chats or what ever.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I need advance search option..
When people argue on a matter, I can atleast search that chat..
Currently, we can just search last query...
Please implement this..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

looknsee

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
anyone experience when scrolling the emotion icons page by page lagging? and can the icon make it smaller, when the icons selection popup more than half the screen is covered.
by the way I'm using lumia 1020.

thanks

neocero

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, sorry if this was answered before but i dont really feel like going through the whole thread.
Anyways, has whatsapp got better in wp8? Im using a lumia 800 and, even though i really like WP, whatsapp kind of sucks. Im asking this cause im looking to upgrade my phone (or actually buy another one), and im considering the mid range, or cheaper WP8 devices. My whatsapp takes quite a long time to open, and notifications arrive late, and somtimes twice (or more). If this is still the case in wp8 i rather buy a lag(ier) android phone just for whatsapp.
Also how are group chats displayed? Are all messages still the same color? or does it have different colors for every person in the group (like android ios)?

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
There are lots of improvement happening on WhatsApp. Group chat is crapped, so separate color.. Its ugly.
There is a delay but not much.. Sometimes we need to open app to check msg..
Regarding break free communication, currently WP cant beat android. Even if it lags, its life gets peaceful with loved ones on Android..
Heavy communication - Android

Medium level communication - WP

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster