WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The best thing I found on new update (not sure the most recent, or the one before) that the Forward option for videos is now available in Media (person/group info >Media) I missed it more than anything.. Hope they fix the under locked screen delayed notification issue also, sometimes I get notified after 5-30 minutes and makes me to apologize for "not my bad" ))

my_wave

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
i just have one question why is it that when i scroll back into history after two or three long scrolls the app shuts down on its own :( is there any way to resolve that?

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Can whatsapp be locked with password on windows phone 8.? oriented I don't think so, I have not found it out yet. I don't want anyone to open my WhatsApp chats. :(

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
when will whatsapp add features like sharing audio n video from sd card or phone memory?

Not untill microsoft updates thei api to let developers use them.. maybe in windows phone 8.1 microsoft does it..

but for now i really really hope whatsapp brings multiple image sending and background image functions as soon as possible

adriang06

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm on the Nokia 1020. When I tried to share photos with whatsapp, I realised the quality drops tremendously. Any one else encountering this or found a workaround?

Thanks!

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Men I hate the bug when open a media contact and have some photos or videos and can't open the archive or search the archive because the fuc...ing whatsapp close every time I try to open or move on media and crash, crash and crash!! Anyone can help me with this? I need some important photos and can't get it :( if I do a backup and reinstall whatsapp the images don't save just the preview image :( I can search the images with my PC??
Thx I have a Lumia 720

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Open media, don't scrol, open any pic on that page...
Than swipe left right and save image you want...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss