WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillemC

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp crashes when trying to go to far back into the history of a conversation.
I need to read something from a while back, but before I get to those messages, whatsapp closes automatically.

Another thing, it each time loads only a small amount of previous messages when you want to view the history (when you're at the top). This amount could be set much larger I think.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
So by default it can't be done.. Without rooting and installing the apps.

by default, android is scroggled... Its heaven for spy.. Unlike windows phone, android app has permission to use for mic and camera without your permission.. Eg. Google chrome app..

Microsoft knows these, hence they have locked api, that's why WhatsApp is a bit buggy...

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp needs those permission so tat you can record voice messages and camera permission when you use share photo and use your phone camera to take a picture. Im not sure why google chrome browser needs all that. Definitely there s an adverts and data collection and usage recorded by google and sent to their servers

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp needs those permission so tat you can record voice messages and camera permission when you use share photo and use your phone camera to take a picture. Im not sure why google chrome browser needs all that. Definitely there s an adverts and data collection and usage recorded by google and sent to their servers

yup, permissions or users command is acceptable.. Without permission using our camera and mic is most dangerous..

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
New features are tested in currently whatsapp private beta app v.2.11.318:
- multiple photo attachment
- save sent and received videos (but I think this last one was here before)

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp crashes when trying to go to far back into the history of a conversation.
I need to read something from a while back, but before I get to those messages, whatsapp closes automatically.

Another thing, it each time loads only a small amount of previous messages when you want to view the history (when you're at the top). This amount could be set much larger I think.

same here

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I really wonder why when android version has no such limits and im able to scroll through the entire conversation without waiting for cpu/software. Its a buggy software in wp hope they fix this bug soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa