WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't find how to disable autodownload image anymore, also the option to auto delete chat history after spesific time was missing.. 😞

-=| Shouted from my Lumia720 using Tapatalk |=-

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
They already know about the issue. This is from a conversation I was having with WhatsApp support a few weeks ago.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are doing our best to improve WhatsApp in a future update."

lupo84

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
They already know about the issue. This is from a conversation I was having with WhatsApp support a few weeks ago.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are doing our best to improve WhatsApp in a future update."

lets hope it comes soon...

Marius Sardinha

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Whatsapp for Nokia Lumia 520 latest update 2.11.344 Does not allow you to select pre recorded video or music to send to friends????
It only allows to save video that was sent from a friend to be saved in albums??

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp for Nokia Lumia 520 latest update 2.11.344 Does not allow you to select pre recorded video or music to send to friends????
It only allows to save video that was sent from a friend to be saved in albums??

Not music, but you can send pre-recorded videos on WhatsApp now. As well as save received videos.

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Am I missing something or since when did Whatsapp remove the ability to send pictures from a Skydrive album?
I would like to know that too! Rolling back OS integration is an awful mistake!!!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Tommy Woosey

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Since the last 2 updates I have to close the application alsmost every time to read new messages.. I open it, and then it hangs... close it, then it goes well... Also if I go to my contact list IN whatsapp, and want to select a user that HAS whatsapp, I select the number and the app gives me only the option to call that person... if I go to favorites IN whatsapp I can send a whatsapp message without a problem...

Lumia 920 developer unlocked running update 3

n13 black

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
anyone else experiencing crazy battery consumption or is it just me? ps, will we be able, once again, to choose wheater we would like to save pictures or not?:\

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp dev team is seriously pathetic. They remove good features and don't fix the bugs. The option to automatically download pics has been removed. By default all the pics are downloaded to the phone. Also after tons of people complaining about the app crashing when checking the history (more than 7 pages up on the 8th attempt it crashes) has not been fixed till now. Sucks big time !!

n13 black

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
true story bro...i also hope that they aren't working on some backgrounds..i like it like this, so they'll probably change that soon enough xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte