WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeev8d

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Guys I own a Lumia 820 and when I browse my watsapp contents or while chatting my watsapp automatically closes and even when I open it it behaves like the same.
Help me out guys and I have raised a complaint in the watsapp support.

Sent from my Lumia 820.

rajeev8d

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Guys this is the response I got from the watsapp team

Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

Mar 21 00:51

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are doing our best to improve WhatsApp in a future update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Guys this is the response I got from the watsapp team

Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

Mar 21 00:51

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are doing our best to improve WhatsApp in a future update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Now THAT was a really helpful response. Keep up the good work, Whatsapp team!

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
hopefully bbm should be better , its much better than whatsapp on bb devices and recently overtook whatsapp on ios/android devices, lets keep our fingers crossed for the wp8/wp8.1 version to release soon

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I freakin hate the word 'soon'. To some people out there it means half a year, to me soon has always been 'within a week'. Stop using the word soon when it's not soon please. Thank you.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Had a issue recently with sending photos. When I choose to attach an image, no OneDrive albums are there, and my synced (from PC) albums are blank. I've tried re-installing so far. Is this a known bug or?

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
With browser applications such as UC browser and maxthon browser having the capability to save audio files directly to your media library, i feel the OS limitations are lessened now and so we can expect an update in this regard soon. Of course we should have an option for every audio to be either saved in media library or app storage. Cuz some audio files sent are just junk. Hoping media upload isn't a far away dream.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Thing is Windows Phone users are taken for granted. Too slow development, os restrictions should have been removed from ages. Now restrictions are removed, but till then my windows phone device will be scrapped due to hardware limitations. Sadness 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon