WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i am getting delayed notifications or sometimes no notifications under locked screen on my lumia 720 on wifi,2g and 3g. earlier it used to work properly. please tell me what to do.

Last edited:

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
whatsapp is running in background and i have blocked all other apps in background so that i could get notifications under locked screen but still not working properly. please suggest some solution. i am a frequent user of whatsaap. life is difficult without the notifications.

Last edited:

samy_a

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Something else must be going on. I have disabled the WhatsApp background task, yet never had a problem with WhatsApp notifications.

Henrique Licori

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
After trying to send 2 videos to a group, I'm not able to send any mensages at all. I type the mensage, then tap send but nothing happens, it's like I did nothing at all. Tried reboot, soft reset, reinstalling the app (with backup), but with no success. Any way to solve this?

EDIT- Nevermind, solve it. Seems that those videos weren't send and were too big to be sent. And somehow they didn't allow me to send any ohter messages.

Last edited:

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Fortunately, toast notifications have almost always worked for me. The few times it got delayed were due to a bad internet connection - easily fixed by resetting the router. General steps to follow when notifications do not work as expected:
i. reset your router (if using WiFi)
ii. restart your phone
iii. reinstall the app

Another point to note if you're on WiFi - make sure you have WiFi set to stay on after the screen times out.

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
This is ludicrous. We've been update-free for almost three months. I suppose they're waiting for Build, but I don't see why?!

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
They're building or testing? It's time they pass out a major update by the time 8.1 hits. Otherwise, windows phone are not recommended for whatsapp even for the new 8.1 OS builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers