WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
In a tweet Nawzil said that it would be coming out march end. It's already march end and its not out. Tomorrow is Saturday and then Sunday which are dry days for app updates. So all we can do is keep waiting and waiting......

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
In a tweet Nawzil said that it would be coming out march end. It's already march end and its not out. Tomorrow is Saturday and then Sunday which are dry days for app updates. So all we can do is keep waiting and waiting......

Actually, he said it was coming by the end of the month, but that month was February! I don't know what to believe anymore. By the way, Whatsapp was last updated on January 10, which was a Friday, so there's still hope for today!

agd87

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this has been mentioned previously in this thread but does anyone have any idea if they will introduce the sound effects when you send and receive a message while the app is open? this feature is in the iOS app. I'm sure it's not a limitation on Windows Phone because Viber does it.

Last edited:

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Notifications are totally ****ed for whatsapp last weeks. All people I know are experiencing this. You get no notifications or you get them hours later. Lately there is a new sort of bug, sometimes you can't see a message and you have to go back and reopen the chat.

No it is not the connection, it is perfect.

samy_a

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Daniel Rubino on Twitter: "People keep asking about WhatsApp update. I have no idea for next release, but with the flurry of beta updates, my *guess* is next week.". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven