WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
my whatsapp was not working....like pics were nt being sent and audio clips are nt getting downloaded...so i uninstalled it ...now im nt able to register..it is saying"couldnt connect to whatsapp try again later" ....it is very difficult without whtsapp.....plzz help me out....asap..plzzzzzzzzzzz

may b its coz the sever is down...
plzz try helping me

This happened to me, i had to use viber as alternative. Relax its temporary, i suppose you already fixed it.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Today it gaves an update nothing new�� we don't have a ETA from devs and they never gives one so stop asking just wait

That's a nice response from someone who's sitting with all the latest features. Don't like his comment, don't read it or respond to it. I guess you don't remember asking about when instagram will arrive or when viber updates? It's interesting how quickly people turn into d***s the moment they can't relate to someone. This update is long overdue, so forgive those of us not privileged enough to have the private beta that we keep asking about any new information. The thread is called WA questions and answers, so if you're sick of all the questions and don't feel like you can provide an answer, don't post. There is no need to be dismissive with people and saying things like "it'll arrive when it'll arrive, what's the problem"

Last edited:

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
That's a nice response from someone who's sitting with all the latest features. Don't like his comment, don't read it or respond to it. I guess you don't remember asking about when instagram will arrive or when viber updates? It's interesting how quickly people turn into d***s the moment they can't relate to someone. This update is long overdue, so forgive those of us not privileged enough to have the private beta that we keep asking about any new information. The thread is called WA questions and answers, so if you're sick of all the questions and don't feel like you can provide an answer, don't post. There is no need to be dismissive with people and saying things like "it'll arrive when it'll arrive, what's the problem"

WOW I am very flattered.😏

My problem is that everyone is asking for an ETA but why the beta testers should know this? Don't you think if any tester becomes an eta from one of the WhatsApp devs he would not post it here? If I have an eta for you guys I would write it but there is no and the devs don't give information so you can wait or stop waiting and if you stop being angry I'm sure it would be more comfortable to wait for those big update. The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking about a release but a forum don't work like this and a forum is not there for attacking other forum people.

Back to topic : today was an beta update the only thing which is new is a bug for the background options nothing else

AliNSiddiqui

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
WOW I am very flattered.

My problem is that everyone is asking for an ETA but why the beta testers should know this? Don't you think if any tester becomes an eta from one of the WhatsApp devs he would not post it here? If I have an eta for you guys I would write it but there is no and the devs don't give information so you can wait or stop waiting and if you stop being angry I'm sure it would be more comfortable to wait for those big update. The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking about a release but a forum don't work like this and a forum is not there for attacking other forum people.

Back to topic : today was an beta update the only thing which is new is a bug for the background options nothing else

Hey

I was wondering whether or not you had any problems with notification delays in the last "stable" version and if you did have this problem then does the beta fix it?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
WOW I am very flattered.��

1. I'm not angry, I'm waiting and I know you, me or anyone else has zero control over it, I was just explaining why people keep asking. It's very easy to have a calm and collected demeanour when you have the latest features and fixes.
2. The forum is here for a discussion, it's not for attacking other people (I was just pointing out how you're behaving) and it's also not there to be dismissive with people. One may cause the other.
3. "The only thing I don't like that on every page someone is asking" - so it's ok for you to point out what you don't like on this forum and communicate it to others in a dismissive manner, but it's not fine for others to point out their dislike of your dismissive manner? A bit of a double standard, not how forums work.
4. My point was very simple, you have the latest features and fixes great, some others here don't and are therefore not as patient and are eager to get them. Can you really fault them for it? If you don't have an ETA, don't respond to it, but you acting dismissively to others won't help anything at all. Based on how my post was received that are a number of others here that tend to agree. Sorry for calling you a d***k, but that doesn't change the fact that you were acting d***kish

Back on topic: Thanks for providing the latest update detail, much appreciated :) The frequency of updates to beta or type of changes can sometimes gives us hope as to how soon the update will come.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey

I was wondering whether or not you had any problems with notification delays in the last "stable" version and if you did have this problem then does the beta fix it?

I don't have notification problems with WhatsApp in beta version or public version.. I only had problems when iOS&android had problems too like some days ago but so I don't have any problems.. But some people have this problem so I can name you my settings and connections and other details :
My connection is on WiFi with 16000kb/s or on mobile network with Edge full signal or h+ with full signal too. Datasense I never touched so it is disabled.. I have 3 apps with background work and WhatsApp background agent is disabled.
I know that some people have problems when they have bad connection or battery saver mode activated and I read that data sense blocks sometimes the whatsapp notification (?)

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Back on topic: Thanks for providing the latest update detail, much appreciated :) The frequency of updates to beta or type of changes can sometimes gives us hope as to how soon the update will come.

Often there no new things in beta just fixes or new bugs 😂 I don't want to judge the devs but there is something not right because blackberry has the update with new privacy settings and wp dont and the development is not
exactly the brilliant could be much better, they should work with Rudy and in 1 month it would be so awesome but this is just a dream

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
There MUST be something they're not telling us. I just don't think it's normal that they haven't released an update for three months (especially when the beta has so many features working perfectly).

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
There MUST be something they're not telling us. I just don't think it's normal that they haven't released an update for three months (especially when the beta has so many features working perfectly).

You read my mind brother. I just had that thought.

Izzyq8

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Whatsapp is the illuminati and they plan on world domination

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp is the illuminati and they plan on world domination

Delay for update might be
1. Rivals wants to pis? windows phone users.
2. They failing to fix,made mess.
3. They have different/strange plan
4. Conflicts with Nokia team.
5. Finally, they are waiting to make record about not giving out updates. +3Months and its on.

Windows phone users in MH370 died waiting for update, but they dint got.

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Stop speculations.
Whatsapp isn't ready yet. It has a lot of bugs to fix and some performance improvements to do. What's better: Wait for a good app, or Release an app with bugs for then read your stupids complaints?

Please! Just patient! When Whatsapp is ready, you'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos