WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
It's just a messaging app people. chill out. If you really can't wait switch to fb messenger, really good app.. or anything else. I just want the whatsapp team to release a good, stable app. that is more important.
@Beta testers - thanks for informing us about the latest builds and changes. Please continue doing this. Thank you.

vrjesh

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am suddenly facing an issue with Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 920. I am unable to open the app. Every time I open the app, it crashes. It was working fine till yesterday. I Tried soft resetting the phone and re installing the application. Even then this issue persists. Has anyone faced this issue ?? can someone tell me how to make my whatsapp work again ??

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
^^here we all can just tell you to wait.. Or switch to alternatives.

Rename WhatsApp to WhatsApp beta.

Thing is all other platform has awesomely stable version. That's reason why friends are not ready to shift to other app. And fb messenger is slow in connectivity.
Hope 8.1 update is worth waiting with better developing environment.

rohan sharma6

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hv Lumia 920 and I want u to give option for toast notification on or off,instead of switch to off mode notification they still gives the notification all the time and if you listening music then the what Sapp if continuously then only god can save bcoz it start ringing continues and you couldn't listen the music and another thing is pls provide whatsapp lock option this is very very necessary.if you provide this features then it would be great...

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
^^here we all can just tell you to wait.. Or switch to alternatives.

Rename WhatsApp to WhatsApp beta.

Thing is all other platform has awesomely stable version. That's reason why friends are not ready to shift to other app. And fb messenger is slow in connectivity.
Hope 8.1 update is worth waiting with better developing environment.

im betting on BBM since it gets updates more frequently and whatsapp is usually been a pain on every platform except ios
i hate it that i had symbian,ios,android and blackberry phones but only ios runs it fine since it was made originally for ios
atleast bbm has been getting faster on ios/android and will catch up to the version on BB10 and OS7.1 (have bbm on my 2nd phone-9790 and on my ipads+my droids)
Blackberry actually releases updates faster than other companies so the WP8.1 version is something i look forward to
im tired of whatsapp problems plaguing my phones no matter which platform

kukuxumusu

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I am not asking too much for customization. I just only wanted to fix their problems with notifications, privacy, security and keep crashing the application. Including also some load times of the application.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
8.1 update

All questions have one answer!!
> 8.1 update.
Even question of bbm for windows phone will be answered by 8.1 update.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp support

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.

We appreciate your feedback, but we do not have an update yet available for Windows Phone. However, our developers are working hard on providing you with a high quality update soon. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on specifics or give timelines, but do know that we are working on a Windows Phone update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit http://translate.whatsapp.com

Take a look at our FAQ: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member