WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Of course it's WhatsApp's fault.

You have to report that app in the Store, at least once a day. And be sure to give it only 1 star.

Otherwise those dumb****s will never get going!

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
All you people should help rating the 1 star reviews as useful and the positive reviews as not useful! That way only negative reviews get on top! Lets vote this **** app down! They got billions of cash and they are lazy as ****!!!!!!

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Putting their ratings down is not going to affect them. They seem to be making one huge update that'll fix all the problems. We'll just have to keep being patient.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Putting their ratings down is not going to affect them. They seem to be making one huge update that'll fix all the problems. We'll just have to keep being patient.

Yea dream on. They always say this, it's never true. I will believe once I experience. Second, I don't give a crap for a huge update. I would rather have a continuous stream of small updates that would address actual bugs! Why do we have to wait a year for a fix for the crash when you scroll back? Because they want to bundle it with a huge update? Push notifications should have made reliable years ago!!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp seriously doesn't know how to do incremental releases. First they need to push out updates for bugs that people are facing and at a later stage release an update with new features. Waiting to push out everything at one go just keeps getting users frustrated leading to a decline in their credibility.

Kaustubh Vaidya

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I am facing a Unique issue.
I am using whats app Broadcast function in order to forward messages to my friends. The catch is.. I am able to broadcast/deliver these messages to Android/iOs users. However, Windows users are unable to receive these messages. Same user is able to receive messages when i type/paste them through a personal window. However, if i am sending anything using Broadcast function!! Issue is the same!!

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Try disabling data sense! Even i had the same issue and i disabled data sense! Even though notifications are not perfect yet they're much better now! Hope this helps :)

How do i disable it? I've put on the reset date details and my limit... I went to the settings and unchecked the two options, but dint find any option to disable it altogether... Help pls

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you, I too would like small updates but they don't seem to be doing that. No point moaning about it on here because it wont make them release it faster. They don't seem to listen to emails either so the only thing we can do is to wait.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp devs, cant you people understand that we want features, but more important than that we want stability... Atleast provide us a stable apps before promising the features via your beta teaters...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Everything was great until last week. I have 8.1 installed since day one. My notifications now are not reliable. Sometimes i need to open Whatsapp to get new messages, sometimes just unlock my screen, sometimes i get messages in time.

Today I will try reinstall Whatsapp and maybe a hard reset.

It's funny because I never have this problem before. Even in WP7. It's very annoying.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Everything was great until last week. I have 8.1 installed since day one. My notifications now are not reliable. Sometimes i need to open Whatsapp to get new messages, sometimes just unlock my screen, sometimes i get messages in time.

Today I will try reinstall Whatsapp and maybe a hard reset.

It's funny because I never have this problem before. Even in WP7. It's very annoying.

don't hold your breath for a hard reset

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I guess whatsapp for android got an update today. Its really pathetic other platforms are getting all the features and windows phones are getting only bugs

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess whatsapp for android got an update today. Its really pathetic other platforms are getting all the features and windows phones are getting only bugs

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Yup..and they even got an update a few days back also! They keep getting updates so frequently whereas we WP users are stuck with inconistent notifications and bugs :(

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
As I suspected, Whatsapp are broke for everyone, not only for WP8 or WP8.1. My girlfriend have a Iphone 5s and reporting the same problem that I have. Start last week and no fix until now. Hope they fix it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss