WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
If I don't get the update by end if this week switching to Migram till I get the update.
Its really frustrating waiting for the update. :|

Download migram now itself. Its not worth waiting for the update cause i don't think it will come next week also.

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow is the AMA from Joe we need to make a WhatsApp questions why the development is so bad and why Rudy them don't help or something like that..

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
At least they can tell us the exact reason why update is taking so much of time to come on windows phone. They must in contact with whatsapp developer team.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
At least they can tell us the exact reason why update is taking so much of time to come on windows phone. They must in contact with whatsapp developer team.

don't expect Microsoft to know the reason. This is all whatsapp. There have been a lot of developments in the beta version of whatsapp, and only they know why they aren't releasing it. Asking whatsapp is appropriate.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
don't expect Microsoft to know the reason. This is all whatsapp. There have been a lot of developments in the beta version of whatsapp, and only they know why they aren't releasing it. Asking whatsapp is appropriate.

They'll have that same regular reply, that the developers are trying hard.

I've got tired of their replies and their service. Here's a sample of the email i sent them.
y9a7y7a6

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
An app should be dependent on a platform and users, but here i see users are dependent on an app... Please move on guys... Get a hike or Telegram account. These apps are 100 times better. Why curse the OS, it's so rich and awesome. If a Hike, a Wechat and a Migram can work so smoothly, then its clearly the failure of WhatsApp team and not the OS... Plus by next month BBM would also be available... Why depend so much upon this ****.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
An app should be dependent on a platform and users, but here i see users are dependent on an app... Please move on guys... Get a hike or Telegram account. These apps are 100 times better. Why curse the OS, it's so rich and awesome. If a Hike, a Wechat and a Migram can work so smoothly, then its clearly the failure of WhatsApp team and not the OS... Plus by next month BBM would also be available... Why depend so much upon this ****.

All my friends are on whatsapp. Mostly no one uses hike or other apps on android and ios cause they have Whatsapp which is working perfectly. Now convincing them to come on hike is almost impossible. About BBM its better we just don't expect anything. We are expecting it to come next month but i don't think it will come in next month also. Development of apps on windows phone is too slow. Dono why. Thank god atleast i have cortana to do a little show off infront of my friends 😉

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the beta and the app is horrible on 8.1 because there is the annoying pop up that my device is not supported. I start the app get an pop up. Leave the app get an pop up. Open the app lock the screen and open the phone I get an pop up. Want to contact the support I get the pop up and I'm not able to contact the support and I'm beta tester yeah the people really don't want the update with these pop up ( mean the wp8.1 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte