WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
All my friends are on whatsapp. Mostly no one uses hike or other apps on android and ios cause they have Whatsapp which is working perfectly. Now convincing them to come on hike is almost impossible. About BBM its better we just don't expect anything. We are expecting it to come next month but i don't think it will come in next month also. Development of apps on windows phone is too slow. Dono why. Thank god atleast i have cortana to do a little show off infront of my friends 😉

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

You don't need to request anyone man... Just delete your WhatsApp account and tell your friends that you using some other app now. They'll automatically follow you ;-). This is what i did and now have all friends on Telegram. Also if your friends don't shift use Hike free SMS to stay in touch. At least you'll be saved from the harassment this stupid app causes.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the beta and the app is horrible on 8.1 because there is the annoying pop up that my device is not supported. I start the app get an pop up. Leave the app get an pop up. Open the app lock the screen and open the phone I get an pop up. Want to contact the support I get the pop up and I'm not able to contact the support and I'm beta tester yeah the people really don't want the update with these pop up ( mean the wp8.1 people)

Bro, please ask the team to hurry up the process if you can... Situation only gets worse day by day for the users as well as for the Goodwill of WhatsApp developers...

Francesco Savoini

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
The reply to this question is going to be that Microsoft doesn't develop WhatsApp, so they don't have an answer for you. And then people can go around blaming Microsoft for not being interested in developing WhatsApp for WP.

Well you can say that Microsoft is not interested in the development of a key app of their mobile os, which is quite inadequate because, i repeat, Whatsapp is a key app. It's more important than sms nowadays

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Suddenly the app and development have taken a pathetic turn, and all this after that dumb social network took over...

kullu123

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20140502_0001.pngIts seem whatsapp have no interest in windows phone as there is an android and a iPhone on the whatsapp startscreen but no windows phone also it has been a decade for a whats app update in windows phone ,also it has become more and more laggy in windows phone 8.1 preview

Joseph Leo Ndlovu

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Message from Support of WhatsApp
""Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

May 02 09:56

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your feedback on Windows Phone OS 8.1. Our OS 8.1 version is in the works, but we cannot speak for future timelines or features.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit WhatsApp Translation

Take a look at our FAQ: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/"

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Message from Support of WhatsApp
""Jami T. (WhatsApp Support)

May 02 09:56

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your feedback on Windows Phone OS 8.1. Our OS 8.1 version is in the works, but we cannot speak for future timelines or features.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Jami T.

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit WhatsApp Translation

Take a look at our FAQ: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/"
I respect the patience of Jami T.
I suppose thousands of complaints might be shooting up daily..
Or Jami T is a smart bot!!

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Or Jami T is a smart bot!!
Well, it's safe to say that "Jami T." is not a person. Unless he/she is a really really smart person, because he/she seems to speak a lot of languages. His/her German is excellent, for example. And so is his/her French. What other languages does he/she speak fluently?

"WhatsApp" has become a synonym for "ridiculous" recently, at least in my world. In German I'd call it a "Drecksladen". Does anyone here speak German? I'd really like to dump a pile of **** in front of their office. Oh man, what a great feeling that would be.

Last edited:

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's safe to say that "Jami T." is not a person. Unless he/she is a really really smart person, because he/she seems to speak a lot of languages. His/her German is excellent, for example. And so is his/her French. What other languages does he/she speak fluently?

"WhatsApp" has become a synonym for "ridiculous" recently, at least in my world. In German I'd call it a "Drecksladen". Does anyone here speak German? I'd really like to dump a pile of **** in front of their office. Oh man, what a great feeling that would be.

Actually, whatsapp customer service staff have to be able to speak certain languages, hence the reason why the person is fluent in them. Do your research before you complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre