WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasmol

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Obviously I cant show you a "source", that is forbidden by contract and is it not even mine. Just saying -"an update is coming between the 5 and 8 of may" and that is sure. There is even information in twitter in you find a source

Based on your previous posts you are not even in the beta program...

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
When does the privacy settings update get out of beta! It has been ages
I really don't want it to come. Because if on Android phone (status) is on show nobody. It doesn't fully affect on WP (at least on mine) and I can see their status. So if it comes to WP they will "fix it" and that will screw me :)

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
It's good if its coming tomorrow or in a day or two, but as other beta testers were reporting that there is a constant error pop up in WP 8.1 dp about the OS not being supported, is that issue still there or has been sorted out?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
The pop up is still there but not so often like in builds before now it only comes when you want to contact the support and only one time after starting WhatsApp they changed it

sagar_25

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Message pop us I fine as long as the update is smooth and include new feature's and talking about the background is it fixed wallpapers or we can set any pic as background?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Message pop us I fine as long as the update is smooth and include new feature's and talking about the background is it fixed wallpapers or we can set any pic as background?

Any background for all chats and groups or one background for all chats and groups.

kasmol

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I know that maybe it's been asked before, but is the fast resume really "fast" now? I'd like to open conversations quickly like iOS or Android...

weightypillow

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I know that maybe it's been asked before, but is the fast resume really "fast" now? I'd like to open conversations quickly like iOS or Android...

Agreed, the resume is too slow... The app in general isn't anywhere near as quick as the iOS or Android version, one thing I was hoping they would fix, doesn't look like it will be sorted by the new update

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I hope update comes before i purchase 920. Resuming and loading is same on 512mb ram devices or 1gb ram devices or its better in 1gb ram devices?

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6