WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloJapan1

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have a nokia lumia 720 on pay as you go

I downloaded the latest whatsapp and I can't get past the verification

"Could not connect to whatsapp. Please check your network settings and try again later"

I have tried accessing it through wifi and through my data plan to no avail

Please help thanks

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Guys i don't know why, but i felt like waiting till the 8th, just in case that guys words are true... It's high time now... Although the WhatsApp app works good for WP8, the quality is pathetic, nor are there any features. Lets all REPORT this app and get rid of it altogether. As it is most of us have shifted to other services...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a nokia lumia 720 on pay as you go

I downloaded the latest whatsapp and I can't get past the verification

"Could not connect to whatsapp. Please check your network settings and try again later"

I have tried accessing it through wifi and through my data plan to no avail

Please help thanks

Is your time zone and date correct? Maybe this will help if it's not correct

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys i don't know why, but i felt like waiting till the 8th, just in case that guys words are true... It's high time now... Although the WhatsApp app works good for WP8, the quality is pathetic, nor are there any features. Lets all REPORT this app and get rid of it altogether. As it is most of us have shifted to other services...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Not a good idea. Not everyone here can stop using whatsapp. 😡

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
For the last 5-6 days WA on my phone is working good as it never did before. I didn't have one late notification even under locked screen (opened chat but screen locked) this was my main concern since I started using WA (15 months) on Lumia 710 and 928 now.
Any idea what's coming new (tomorrow?) on WA except background image and calling feature (like vider?) oh yeah and privacy settings? Of these three I don't want any feature :)

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp releases their public updates for WP on Fridays although I doubt there will be an update on Friday as they need to ready the app for 8.1 which they are doing even though publicly they are say it isn't their focus currently.

The public update is still some weeks away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6