WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The main issue i was facing with WhatsApp is that i was not getting push notifications. Had uninstalled this long time back. Reinstalled yesterday, been 2 days, notifications are smooth now. I dont know how it happened but at least notifications are timely from past 2 days.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Everton Lagemann

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering about make a web intervention, maybe trying to make a hashtag on twitter become trending, something like #GoodbyeWhatsapp to make'em pay attention to WP and in the same time everybody will retwitte that thinking that the app is being shut down by FB or something like that... what do you guys think?

Yuval Akavian

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have HTC 8X and dont receive any push notification from whatsapp, and facebook messnger.
I have the windows phone 8.1 version, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incognito123

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I think we need someone that can investigate the push notification problem. Whatsapp says it's a Microsoft problem and Microsoft says it's Whatsapp's fault. But who is right?

Rushab Chopra

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why they removed that 'Connected' or 'Not Connected' from the 'account' section of the settings menu [I'm talking about the Beta]
(please excuse me for my English. After all it's not my first language)

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why they removed that 'Connected' or 'Not Connected' from the 'account' section of the settings menu [I'm talking about the Beta]
(please excuse me for my English. After all it's not my first language)

I think you mean the 'Info' page but yeah I asked this myself too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb