WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_25

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I suggested a lot of people to buy Windows phone!! Nearly 12 of my friends got wp just because I suggested them!! They keep on asking me when is the update!!

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I think mostly it will come by end of July since WP 8.1 will be rolling out to the public that time and WhatsApp will want the app optimized for 8.1 ( The Full Version )

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I think mostly it will come by end of July since WP 8.1 will be rolling out to the public that time and WhatsApp will want the app optimized for 8.1 ( The Full Version )
what about the 8.1 devices that are out now,lumia 630,lumia 930 won't they get the message saying whatsapp isn't compatible with 8.1 everytime they open whatsapp?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Well the build 356 does not give any incompatibility message for 8.1, so 8.1 users wont face any issues.

Wrong. The first time you start you get an popup that the Dev preview is not supported! After that you don't get it anymore if you start the app but everytime you click 'contact support' you get the popup everytime when you want to contact the support 😉

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Beta testers..another update arrived for the private beta today right? Can u please mention the changes? It would be very helpful! Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven